Contact us

EUROVISION 2021 - General Discussion Thread

escYOUnited

Administrator
Please post any and all discussions regarding the contest itself, host country and city, organisation, rumours and other topics not related to any specific country's selection process.

John1

:cz: NQ despite being easily one of the best tonight x

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Yeah, I think Gabi's place as the only :cz: qualifier I like is safe :/

DenizESC

Banned
There's a reason high budget movies are moving away from green screen and using high def LED

then there's Greece who's given a big ass LED and they use it for a 2010 youtube video green screen effect
And it was so glitchy in the rehearsals and jury show, Stefania looked so stiff today I'm guessing because of the fear of breaking it again
:clown:

Ezio

Veteran
Vincent so emoshen

Ezio

Veteran
Why do I always end up in this thread ffs?!

HayashiM

Veteran
The fact that even with all the safety procedures and testing and whatever else they have in place, the virus still manages to spread among the participants, proves it's still too early to have events with lots of people gathered. Let's just cross our fingers for the next few days.

Japan must be out of their mind if they intend to host The Olympic Games still. It's an event of a much bigger scale than the ESC where they can't avoid close contact between the athletes.

On the other hand, a lot more people will be vaccinated by then, including most of the athletes. I believe it could turn out fine.

Jasi

I think it's kind of sad that almost all of the women's outfits are either black, white or silver. They look gorgeous, but all the same!! I miss the colorful flowery girly dresses, but well... that's fashion

Top Bottom