Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Chrisiam

I kept thinking the dancers were stage invaders. Aside that, I liked the song at the start and at the end, it is the middle I wasn't keen on.

aef

Gate casually cross-country skiing in their leather jackets in their postcard is somehow iconic.

Laepo1

NOW MY FAVORITES I havent heard them perform it live since the national final. im nervous

NeoTen

Belgium dropped to the lowest chance of qualifying in the odds now since the song release. Yep. Something is happening

soulm8

Read some comments on Instagram and Twitter
Obviously it’s about the country talking part. Did I even mentioned her name, I even said poor girl, you keep putting hate on my comments, so everyone is seeing whatever they want it seems….

mauve

Veteran
Norway - the best song this year --- by far.

Top Bottom