Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

soulm8

Italy served once again! Pretty good vocally as well!

Laepo1

I know that Croatia and Switzerland are the frontrunners, but i think I'd prefer Italy from the favorites:x

soulm8

The silence

lasse braun

bella italia also dancing now. :D

Malagant

FSC Administrator
Staff member
And now :il: Israel. As I have said before, for me the best ESC-song of 2024. Controversial entry as we know, but I think she did this very well. Enjoyed the performance! Well done, Eden! Just hope politics and downvoting will not make Israel drop out of the final.

jatojo

Eden's vocals not at 100 percent? But quite good nevertheless.

Top Bottom