Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

bazinga

Obviously it’s about the country talking part. Did I even mentioned her name, I even said poor girl, you keep putting hate on my comments, so everyone is seeing whatever they want it seems….
I never mentioned u as on of those haters, but if the shoe fits 😉

soulm8

Norway is qualifying easily, we all know the televote loves this kind of songs.

Malagant

FSC Administrator
Staff member
:no: Norway and Gåte. Not my favourite Gåte-song, this is more performance and atmosphere than melody for me, but still strong enough to go to the final I hope. Well done, Gåte - Norway is proud of you! xup

aef

I feel like nobody really deserves my votes in this SF haha. After all it’s rather underwhelming somehow. I don’t even know why. Most of the performance have not been the best vocally.

I think I’ll save my money and vote for :lt: 20 times in the final haha.

Teaisloveable

Eden should really get some jury love so I’m really excited to see if juries will stay professional this year or not

Well there are no juries during the semi finals this year, I wonder if that'll effect things

Top Bottom