Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

AliceEsc

:be: I got Dima Bilan 2008/Sakis Rouvas 2009 vibes towards the end, and this isn't good.
I liked the beginning.

mauve

Veteran
Might be alone here, but Estonia completely overrated.

Realest

Now the Moment, weve all been waiting for xheart:il:xheart

E: Nevermind :D

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I really don't get Estonia :eek: I try to, but I really don't

For the second year in a row Ollie should have won Eesti Laul, and for a second year in a row Estonia would have been in my top3

aef

Does anyone have the „when did we get the final running order in previous years“ for me. If I remember correctly, someone had an overview for that last year.

aef

I feel like I should like :it: song and staging more but I’m not completely sold this year. She’s doing a great job though. :it: can still win in my opinion. They could easily be a compromise winner between jury and televoters while :hr: pleasing mostly televoters and :ch: probably juries.

aef

jatojo

La Noia wouldn't be the most intriguing Eurovision winner ever, but there is quality in that song on so many levels.

Top Bottom