Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Why is that a joke? Everybody would expect Swedes to know German better than Italian.
I don't think it had anything to do with German in particular. Just a joke that after saying so many things in all the other languages, to then only knowing one or two words in the next language they highlighted. The contrast was funny because it was unexpected.

jatojo

I don't think it had anything to do with German in particular. Just a joke that after saying so many things in all the other languages, to then only knowing one or two words in the next language they highlighted. The contrast was funny because it was unexpected.
Okay, it could be. Let's just say I didn't get the "joke".

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I think Georgia will end around 10th...
We've got a lot of kinda good looking female singers with a slutty outfit and dancing skills surrounded by hunky male dancers. Like A LOT! :eek:

Realest

:ge: will rightfully qualify due to the lack of alternatives. In a normal competitive Semi with 18 Countries, she wouldnt.

soulm8

Top Bottom