Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

aef

I‘m sorry no personal hate for Nebulossa but I have to mute my TV for the next 3 minutes. It’s probably the worst :es: song since Do it for your Lover.

aef

:de: fans can be happy about having :es: in the competition. :de: might get 25th place.

Malagant

FSC Administrator
Staff member
Spain is in effect a disco-banger which echoes the 1980/90s and some early 2000s Swedish MF-schlagers. I like this too :cool:

NeoTen

How can Spain have deteriorated so badly? Doesn't Chanel have a song in the fridge, or ... AC in Spain's case?

soulm8

RESC( retired ESC) lol she is cute, though.

jatojo

Nobody seems to question anymore why the Big 5 are allowed to perform in the semis and be sure of going through. Apparently there is no other argument than money.

soulm8

She looked like this lady from the White lotus and the gays loved her lol

Etanna

I didn't realize that they put Spain and San Marino (aka Spain II.) right after each other haha

Top Bottom