Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

aef

It’s stunning how the big 5 countries are supposed to have big music markets, lots of talents and money. Yet only :it: manages to constantly deliver bangers.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
And the host forgetting the German phrase. It was just "Guten Abend", lol.
I don't think the hosts forgot. I think it was supposed to be a joke that it's all the German they knew.

Biste

I like this bit with the countries and languages :D (also lol at the Germans being so quiet and cold compared to all the other cultures)
Well if you show Belgian people when calling out Germans, I am not surprised :D

soulm8

Thanks God for Big 5 in this Semi, cause the quality….

aef

I don’t understand :lv:, why is he so static and emotionless. It’s not a bad song but the staging and his way of performing the song is ruining all his chances.

And I also don’t unterstand his outfit and the ring.

jatojo

I don't think the hosts forgot. I think it was supposed to be a joke that it's all the German they knew.
Why is that a joke? Everybody would expect Swedes to know German better than Italian.

Etanna

I love Dons' voice, it's so beautiful. It's a pity that the staging didn't save his chances

Top Bottom