Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
How do you see her?? And be thankful you don´t speak German, she´s constantly talking bs and is full of herself. :rolleyes:

I always watch Eurovision on German TV, it's so I don't get annoyed at the French commentary :lol:

empo21

Veteran
I pregamed with beer and I will be having wine during the show, so unlike Eurovision, I will be getting political.

ESC94

= beautiful sentences.

:mrgreen:

This year will be the first time where I won't have "oh it's over!"-post-ESC-depression.

That´s not exactly what it means but well. :ROFLMAO:

I`m also quite exhausted but I´m too much of a fan to ruin it for me. I wrote a longer post a few pages back.

Chorizo

Enjoy your shitshow tonight, EBU. You deserve all the booing and the further scandals that are surely coming.

aef

I can’t decide whether to vote 10x for :hr: and 10x for :lt: - :hr: will get :10: or :12: points from :at: anyway - or to vote just 20x for :lt:.

I also considered voting for :pt: but it seems useless anyway in :at:.

Top Bottom