Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

soulm8

Stay safe, everyone.

Looren

Veteran
Well here we go, see you guys after the show, hoping Eurovision will have a future after tonight

b4ld3r

The contest is down the toilet no matter who wins. The bombings won't stop anytime soon.

Enjoy your contest next year filled with Electro Velvet-tier artists only, you've scared away anyone who was able to overlook the crimes against humanity.

Verjamem

I actually like the conspiracy theory that people (especially casuals) cheering for Israel want Eurovision to be destroyed. The backlash will be gigantic.

lasse braun

eurovision dark contest is coming. xcookie
ready for a shocking "show".
xcheers

WWE

If Israel wins somehow, I can totally see the withdrawing countries making their own song contest with blackjack and hookers in 2025. Something like Turkvizyon but more competent, and probably open to the entire world.

ollibox

GOOOD EVENING EUROPE AND EVERYBODY ELSEWHERE!!! xyaayxyaayxyaay
See? Even the emojis dancing Estonian dance! xmetal What an OMEN!
2 minutes left to the BIG BANG! Last call to get drunk! xleft

gigi_copp3

If Israel wins somehow, I can totally see the withdrawing countries making their own song contest with blackjack and hookers in 2025. Something like Turkvizyon but more competent, and probably open to the entire world.
Yea, but without the contest. And without blackjack

aef

You should consider voting for Switzerland too. Just saying.
Haha hm yes, Nemo seems very likeable, the song was a grower for me during the Eurovision season, I’m not very keen on the staging/ outfit though. But I will think about it! Hopefully :ch: will support :at: too

jatojo

The talk about Eurovision not surviving the stuff going on now is kind of cute, but it's irrelevant. It happens time and time again that there are scandals surrounding a big event (let's say the World Cup in Qatar), and it is more or less forgotten a couple of years after. Ultimately, it adds to the long term hype rather than the hate.

soulm8

The beginning is giving me Young Royals

Top Bottom