Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Teaisloveable

I wonder how much power does Moroccanoil actually have in the contest. Like, I'm really curious.

I find it hard to believe that an institution as big and popular as Eurovision, would struggle to find an alternative sponsor quite easily - I can't see Morocconoil having that much power over them for that reason.

It's a show with ~200m viewers, companies would be scrapping at the heels to sponsor it

aef

How do you know it‘s true? I asked for a source and never got an answer.
It’s the general picture of the :il: delegation, media and political leaders. It’s not as if :il: leaders are not having blood on their hands…

BorisBubbles

Veteran
EBU: it is just a music contest, not a political one.

meanwhile:

The music won't matter. Israel is going to win. She could be singing a nursery rhyme off-key in Besa's first rehearsal dress and she'd still win.

What is the solution to this?

Loindici

Veteran

meanwhile:

The music won't matter. Israel is going to win. She could be singing a nursery rhyme off-key in Besa's first rehearsal dress and she'd still win.

I have a strong feeling to just wait for the aftermath.

NeoTen

He did not hit someone, that is not the accusation

He did not hit someone, that is not the accusation
Im hearing he did. But there were no witnesses so police only took him for threats. But again. Just wait in a few weeks when they'll reach a settlement. I'll be right again. I was the first one to report he dq'd after this altercation yesterday.

Teaisloveable

meanwhile:

I fear that the solution passed us by months ago, the EBU can't stop it at this stage, even if they wanted to

Tactical voting seems to be the only possibility of a solution, but the fact that's even what it comes down to says a lot about the contest

soulm8

meanwhile:

What an absolute disgrace, no solution in a world where only the money rules the world!

Top Bottom