Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
For every 30 minutes without news I will post serhat
Serhat-I-didnt-know-video-4.jpg

May there be no news today
👉
👈

Mainshow

Veteran
We will just find out about it when we watch ESC tonight and and see :mt: perform at 9:30 pm (CET) right after Tali :D

theditz83

Veteran
Come on EBU - I got scorecards to print out for tonight, so is :nl: in or out?? :lol:

Also so weird that all the Eurovision YouTubers have gone so silent - silenced by the EBU clearly? Who is in Malmö right now, and what's the mood?

Alcatraz

It will be Zagreb.

EBU needs a new country to win. And a country from Eastern Europe is more than welcomed to keep other Eastern Europe countries in the game.

Baby Lasagna is overwhelmingly loved and they certainly don't want to have a repetition of 2023.

EBU might be not the most exemplary organization in the world but they certainly know how to make sure the right country wins.
Israel is likely to win televotes by a landslide, if Italy is any indication. So it all depends on how the jury voted last night...

Andrin

Israel is likely to win televotes by a landslide, if Italy is any indication. So it all depends on how the jury voted last night...
If the televotes are counted as valid, yes.

But I am sure EBU will find a way to deal with that.

Alcatraz

If the televotes are counted as valid, yes.

But I am sure EBU will find a way to deal with that.
Unfortunately, it is easy to win the televote legally, even if it is unethical. You organize the purchase of SIM cards in all countries and give the maximum number of votes from each number. And if you have time for that throughout the entire final, the mission is even simpler.

So it was the jury that had a lot of responsibility tonight. We will find out tonight what they decided.

Andrin

Unfortunately, it is easy to win the televote legally, even if it is unethical. You organize the purchase of SIM cards in all countries and give the maximum number of votes from each number. And if you have time for that throughout the entire final, the mission is even simpler.

So it was the jury that had a lot of responsibility tonight. We will find out tonight what they decided.
I agree !

I am just thinking that EBU can also be unethical and find a way of rigging the results or invalidating some of them.

They've already put Ukraine and Israel to perform at dead slots, so their vector is quite clear.

Top Bottom