Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

soulm8

Yeah Slimane's vocals were bad, could even hear in arena
Just like Gjon in 2021 jury rehearsal. Slimane sure sang too much lately, still believe in jury top 3 result. I heard the video with the moment his voice cracked, wasn’t the best scenario for sure, it sounded raw and emotional at least, he will still get those jury votes as much as the haters are hoping otherwise.

esc87fan

ROW vote start has been delayed until 02:00 CET

AlekS

Veteran
How did Italy and Ukraine do tonight?? Vocally that is
Ukraine - their best performance out of all days. Jerry didn't sing lower in the beginning, she went with her usual voice. Vocalizing was a little bit different (higher) and cleaner. More confident. Alyona also performed her best try.

Italy was ok, but she screwed up a little bit in the end. Shaky & screamy. France & Italy performed worse than in the semi, if you talk about vocals. But France obviously worse. Italy will do ok.

Last edited:

NeoTen

How did Italy and Ukraine do tonight?? Vocally that is
I thought Italy way better than others here. She has a very clear voice from holding the mic quite close. Pin me on this: top 5 in juries tomorrow.

NemesisNick

My review of the Eurovision Song Contest 2024 Second Semi-Final is now available on my blog, 24 hours later than expected or wanted. Sorry for the delay again. When reading the main part, read it as if you had seen it during the voting window. This includes my desired qualifiers, predicted qualifiers and the actual qualifiers, and my points of view on the qualifiers.

]Eurovision Song Contest 2024 Second Semi-Final

NeoTen

Georgia won the jury show! Tbilisi doest border Russia right? Oh it does? Oh. Only one thing left for today: are they gonna include JK in the delayed ROW voting when it opens in an hour? when we have that, we can go to sleep.

Himan

I've been to a chess tournament today van someone tell me what happened today. Short please. :ROFLMAO:

Mango_

Hi guys, I'm new here and not so great how Eurovision works. I saw that they gave false votes, why are they doing this?
And then I wanted to ask you what you think the situation is like in Italy

Top Bottom