Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

NeoTen

Very good. Can't believe I'm saying this, only thing that can make it better is... showing more skin.

mauve

Veteran
I am going to sleep now. Can anyone make sure that nothing dramatic happens while I am asleep`? Don't want to miss the funniest comments here. And hopefully I don't have to catch up tons of pages tomorrow morning. :mrgreen:

gigi_copp3

I am going to sleep now. Can anyone make sure that nothing dramatic happens while I am asleep`? Don't want to miss the funniest comments here. And hopefully I don't have to catch up tons of pages tomorrow morning. :mrgreen:
We can't control this Eurovision. I feel like Hera Bjork will turn her mask down and reveal she's actually Bjork

gigi_copp3

Let's talk seriously.
Joost could steal Baby Lasagna's anti Israel/pro Palestine support if he's still in the competition.
It's either an Israel win or a Joost DQ

Loindici

Veteran
Mama, this is a mess. A major mess.

soulm8

Hopefully people overreact with France like with everything about ESC!

soulm8

Slimane's vocals broke, like very badly. Jury all looked away. Bye France I guess.
Austria better, her roots are showing. Looks better imho.
Jury looked away? Are you in the jury?

NeoTen

maybe he wanted to write "locked away" ;)
Jury looked away? Are you in the jury?
No, I meant actually they looked away.
My guy that was there reported it, people in the crowd also didn't like it. His voice broke during the part where they killed the instruments and he steps a little back from the mic. It was quite clear to hear. Here's a second source; https://twitter.com/EurovisionTom/status/1789041870166749204
There's also an audio, even the guy I was listening with went "ouchhh", but I'm gonna get banned if I share that I guess.

soulm8

My guy that was there reported it, people in the crowd also didn't like it. His voice broke during the part where they killed the instruments and he steps a little back from the mic. It was quite clear to hear. Here's a second source; https://twitter.com/EurovisionTom/status/1789041870166749204
There's also an audio, even the guy I was listening with went "ouchhh", but I'm gonna get banned if I share that I guess.
Sure, I believe you, let’s see the jury results tomorrow! Even in this tweet he said a little bit, was it one note? Well, make them sing 1000 times, it can happen! Not to mention that the juries already watched the performances, I’m sure about that. Love the overreaction!

Last edited:

GermanBango

Uhm but the juries are actually not in Malmö

NeoTen

Pretty sure they all have to be in their respective countries.
Yes, and they are supposed to have a notary present. But some watch the SF, some don't really care and watch it together with a friend in the press, etc. It's not that strict as you think. That conspiracy in 2022 shouldn't happen too because all juries should be secret. Funny world.

Last edited:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Damn, ITV really went town on the reporting with todays and last nights incidents.

Top Bottom