Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
Oh really, that's a surprise then
ORF talked mainly about the inaudible booing yesterday but then mentioned the fact that he was suspended from the rehearsal.
and this is the article from Standard

update:
that‘s the top story on orf.at

aef

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Nothing on France TV (our public broadcaster) or even Le Monde (they published something very elusive this afternoon).
But the biggest 24/7 info network in France, BFMTV, which has always been vocal about Eurovision, is on time. Even if Mbappé leaves the PSG (yay, that's soccer) > https://www.bfmtv.com/

han-g

At the same time you should not blame average Belarussian for what Lukaschenko is doing, but you do. So it is evedent, Eurovision touches politics.
I think you've mistaken me for the ebu, I won't judge individual Belarussians any different to how I'd judge individual Israelis or individual Russians or individual french people or individual greeks. As for the ebu I do think it's hypocritical to ban Russia and Belarus and not Azerbaijan and Israel. All should be in or all should be out.

NeoTen

So. dress rehearsal tomorrow Eden had virtually no boos, ofc not public, but still. Oh boy, you should hear them now. They're going mad.

ekzuu

Eden is so strong her character is admirable
Terrible coincidence that netherlands is supposed to be before israel
But the more ppl blame her the more others will admire her... it could win but idk

soulm8

If he was aggressive and violent he must be disqualified immediately. What are they waiting for.
I thought the song is all that matters. At least this is what you were pointing for your favorite.

Sammy

Veteran
If he was aggressive and violent he must be disqualified immediately. What are they waiting for.
That‘s tricky: if they ban him, the scandal will be huge and the conspiracy theories are already spreading (with the usual antisemitic undertone: jews rule everything with their money)
if they dont he might feel empowered to use tomorrow evening for some political speech on stage.

Last edited:

crashworld

Veteran
That‘s tricky: if they ban him, the scandal will be huge and the conspiracy theories are already spreading (with the usual antisemitic undertone: jews rule everything with their money)
if they dont he might feel empowered to use tomorrow evening for some political
speech on stage.

LOL! Are those nutters even suggesting KAN actually hired women to get hit by Joost?

soulm8

France 4 in the odds now!

NeoTen

Hey @aef , just watched Belgian, German and BBC news, and they all mentioned JK in a segment, most even opened with them. In fact, very little about the event itself. EBU must really be having lawyers on heart medication how to cover this up.

Top Bottom