Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
Eurodrama, ma, mamamama :/

ekzuu

I heard statement will come 7pm

Realest

Why is the RO not updated on the Homepage?

ekzuu

Nutsa Firefigter would be such a suitable winner

Gitte

I was actually discussing with a friend (ESC casual, didn't know it existed until I made her watch the GF last year...) last night the possibility of a "anti-vote", how first the normal votes are given and then the anti-votes are given. So a song could get 5 positive points, but not zero points because it is extremely bland, simple and unoffensive, and ending up first because all the other entries got more anti-votes. Maybe they should do that this year after all and just have something very uncontroversial and simple win so everyone is happy.

Top Bottom