Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

njdevils94

Veteran
We could have Joost's replacement

GNO8DnYXQAE3Hdh

Realest

2 Mins left

SirPeterGriffin

I don't recall an Eurovision year so chaotic like this. This is reaching levels of soap opera that make me miss the innocence of the 2000s.

Just resign Osterdahl and take the rest of your friends with you!

aef

According to rumors Natalia Barbu appeared around the Malmö Arena with her violin. :oops:
Please, I hoped to never ever hear that song torture again.

Paco Roca

I believe that Croatia will become the standard-bearer, without realizing it, of the pro-Palestinians. That at the end of the tournament we will have to settle for Slimane winning with the weakest ballad of the 2000s? I still hope for Ireland as the savior of the competition and I don't give up Italy for dead yet. Italians don't need staging, which is not a bad thing as many say, to be voted for. They always bring beautiful voices and solid songs and enjoy a kind of veneration from the public xcoffee

Realest

Dont visit Sarahs Instagram and invest any Views there. Its all invain.

Top Bottom