Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

NeoTen

A new development. EBU officials are now explaining to Swedish media there have been several verbal and physical altercations between mostly Western European journalists and Israeli ones and artists alike; which may cause them to halt the jury rehearsal. Osterdahl has been given options by the EBU as the production has been blamed for not preventing sanctioning one artist already, including banning journalists, artists, or - but this is the last option - cancelling the contest. That Israeli journalist that was shown here harassing Joost his crew has just reported he got it confirmed a statement will be released that :NL: has been DQ'd. :oops:

EDIT: Some countries have threatened to withdraw. Spain was apparently one.

soulm8

Great marketing, Sarah!

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)

soulm8

She got 200 comments for 3 minutes, smart girl

ekzuu

Omg i will start going to arena for jury show hope its happening and we will have all answers soon.. decisions need to be proportional and accepted, i hope they are

NeoTen

No livestreams anywhere of Osterdahl talking to the press?
He's set for 20:00. EBU officials were just leaking to Swedish media. EBU heads and MO are still in discussion how to proceed further.
@Leydan, can't you sneak in there?

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
The comments here are pure Gold comedy! Fantastic! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"In the creation of comedy, it is paradoxical that tragedy stimulates the spirit of ridicule; because ridicule, I suppose, is an attitude of defiance: we must laugh in the face of our helplessness against the forces of nature — or go insane." (Charlie Chaplin)

"What else can we do?" (Me)

"Looooooooooop" (Sarah B.)

Top Bottom