Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Ajeje Brazorf

A lot of singers are actually strongly against Israel being there... That is the real problem EBU Is facing. Satti and Klein already expressed their feelings in one way or another, but I feel there are more... Pandora's box has just been opened.

NeoTen

YjIv76W.jpeg

:sl: 19th? Jail.
Ukraine and Israel quite lower than expected. Looks more like a decent comparison of the jury vote tbh, extrapolated.

Gitte

Seems like everyone just can come up with random situations now. Me next: "Joost Klein ate Eden Golan".
Not possible, as she rehearsed after he was supposed to be but was already held back. It is more realistic she ate him, that's why he has disappeared. The apology is because it upset her stomach so she can't sing as well.

NeoTen

New update: ALL press conferences have been cancelled for today due to "incoming statement from the EBU" and apparently a "media ban on this subject by the EBU". Talks between Dutch broadcaster and EBU were good, but not with Joost. Production was apparently helping the Dutch crew "pack their suitcases".
When the delegation went outside, protesters (yes, those) were screaming "Europapa" as the Israeli link rumour also got to them.

GermanBango

Not possible, as she rehearsed after he was supposed to be but was already held back. It is more realistic she at him, that's why he has disappeared. The apology is because it upset her stomach so she can't sing as well.
Maybe that was actually Joost with an Eden wig.
cat-annoyed.gif

Sabrewulf238

Well, I guess Croatia has a higher chance of winning now there is a televotebait country less to share with.

I've heard rumours saying they won't let him perform live but they might just air the semi final performance again.

No idea if that's something that could happen...

Top Bottom