Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

0scar

Just because some guy punched another one's face ?

Idk, maybe it has nothing to do with Joost, regarding on the sparse information we have it feels like the rehearsal was pure chaos as well, even without Joost being actually present on the premises.

AlekS

Veteran
YjIv76W.jpeg

GermanBango

The cherry on top of this Eurovision edition would be that yet again the televoting winner would not win the whole thing in the end. :ROFLMAO:

Loindici

Veteran
I'm going to bed. I don't know what kinda news would greet me in 5am my time.

theditz83

Veteran
Such a mess - so the Dutch flag has been removed from a dressing room according to Eurovision Fun X feed - dunno what that means.

EBU just make a bloomin' statement already!!!!

Etanna

when does the jury show start? surely they must make a decision soon because the Netherlands would need to get ready. And the juries cannot re-rank it later if the EBU and the Netherlands reached an agreement later

0scar

Such a mess - so the Dutch flag has been removed from a dressing room according to Eurovision Fun X feed - dunno what that means.

Not gonna lie that this stings. There was so much hype here in the Netherlands for Europapa and participating in this year's contest. Feels like a deflated balloon

soulm8

I feel EBU is actually afraid of Netherlands performing as he was the one showing his reaction towards Israel! I can totally see him not singing, but asking the people to vote for Croatia during his performance. Therefore they need to eliminate him!

Top Bottom