Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindon

At Schönbrunn palace Zoë as Marie Antoinette singing a German version of "Material Girl". Amazing. I will try to upload it later.
Vincent Bueno as Mozart with amazing vocals and song.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
The Dancing Stars performance was unadventurous. I remember how Conchita, Zoe and Pænda hyped me up with their DS showcase. This didn’t happen unfortunately here, but I have to commend them for their live singing.

for Liverpool I want smart story-telling staging.

Teya should speak her words gently and not like she is annoyed by the opening question.

The O Mio Padre needs to be a grand enlightening moment like.

the dancing is a no brainer, it’s fun!

and I want ravens. Lots of ravens to cut the scenes as holograms or video overlays.

Also, they should return their outfits to the designer of Pia Maria and switch into 1980s office attire and wear glittery perms.

that’s my vision. What’s your vision? Like, subscribe and tell me in the comments below.

Lindon

Sherlock

they said yesterday that the costumes from Dancing Stars (the planned ones) are not the costumes for Eurovision. Did they change something or were the tweets wrong?

marty

they said yesterday that the costumes from Dancing Stars (the planned ones) are not the costumes for Eurovision. Did they change something or were the tweets wrong?
They did not wear the costumes for Liverpool. The costumes for Liverpool were revealed a couple of weeks ago.

Mrm

Veteran
TEYA & SALENA are going for victory! Mark my words...be ready for the Alpine snow storm, for avalanche from the Alpine peaks in may, Europe... :cool: :love: :at:

I hope the promotion with "Molitva" will work and our jury and televoting will give 24 points to Austria!!

marty

The Dancing Stars performance was unadventurous. I remember how Conchita, Zoe and Pænda hyped me up with their DS showcase. This didn’t happen unfortunately here, but I have to commend them for their live singing.

Teya should speak her words gently and not like she is annoyed by the opening question.

and I want ravens. Lots of ravens to cut the scenes as holograms or video overlays.

Also, they should return their outfits to the designer of Pia Maria and switch into 1980s office attire and wear glittery perms.

that’s my vision. What’s your vision? Like, subscribe and tell me in the comments below.
I think the dancers will wear baggy clothes, perhaps overalls. I wonder which colour they will be, all white or all black is not really possible because then either teya or salena would look strange as the only person in a different colour. so maybe black and white mixed or all red. I think the dancers will be all female or mixed but not all male.
Red and white lights thats clear.
Also the LED walls will be held in white, black and red.
I have no idea how to stage the dialogue in the beginning.
I want the first chorus to be staged similar to the video: heavy "enlightenment" at the mio padre part and just one dancer appearing on the stage. the first dance moves should be shot similar to the video. the other dancers should join either at the sesond part of the first chorus or later at the sedond chorus.
Difficult to tell the story on stage. I guess we will get small hints like a picture of EA Poe and the 0.003. That part maybe will be staged quite dark with a colourful explosion after the "uuugh".
But I hope Marvin had some better ideas than me ;)

PolarFoxxie.

Not Conchita or Cesar Sampson quality but might finish in top 15-20. Depending on starting order might even finish in top 10. For me nothing extra ordinary though but ok. After so many fails from Austria they will be in finals this time.

Costumes aren't cool though.

PolarFoxxie.

At Schönbrunn palace Zoë as Marie Antoinette singing a German version of "Material Girl". Amazing. I will try to upload it later.
Vincent Bueno as Mozart with amazing vocals and song.
Ohhh look at him in drag. Hahahah bless his little heart. Don't be a drag, just be a queen, don't be a drag, just be a queen.

Lindon

Ohhh look at him in drag. Hahahah bless his little heart. Don't be a drag, just be a queen, don't be a drag, just be a queen.
That is not drag. Not in today's sense. He plays Mozart, who was apparently a bit eccentric and probably styled that way. In this song the cost of living crisis and the authorities are criticized. At the end of that broadcast ORF distanced itself from statements made in this show. It was apparently too left wing for them.

Lindon

The two of them can sing excellently. That is undoubtedly certain for me. But since I've seen the stage costumes, I'm already convinced that Marvin Dietmann blows the staging.

Ezio

Veteran
The two of them can sing excellently. That is undoubtedly certain for me. But since I've seen the stage costumes, I'm already convinced that Marvin Dietmann blows the staging.
If Dietmann single handedly bombs another staging for us, he should be fired

Lindon

That renaissance outfit style reminded me of Johann Sebastian Bass from the Austrian 2015 selection.

I thought long and hard about uploading this because I knew it would cause confusion. Teya and Salena have subordinated themselves to a kind of play. Under the patronage of the Austrian President, money was collected for underprivileged young people and children in Austria. The whole thing was framed in a 2-hour play that told the history of Austria in connection with Schönbrunn Palace. From the builder Empress Maria Theresa to today. Teya and Salena embodied the so-called "Biedermeier period" from 1815 -1848, when the Austrian bourgeoisie and artists, disappointed by the unchangeable political situation in Austria, turned away from politics and turned entirely to private life. Interior decoration, painting, reading, etc.

Last edited:

marty

If Dietmann single handedly bombs another staging for us, he should be fired
Hopefully the two girls or their manager had good ideas for the staging. I am sure the staging wont be bad but it needs to be more than nice to end up in the top 10.

Lindon

Hopefully the two girls or their manager had good ideas for the staging. I am sure the staging wont be bad but it needs to be more than nice to end up in the top 10.
What I saw so far on social media, Israel and Finland are hardly to top.

Ezio

Veteran
Look at what SJB did to Switzerland. Imagine Dietmann, probably super static with a 99% NQ chance. SJB brings the Drama and the Passion. Still in love with Georgia 2017.

#fuckmyipadautocorrection #ugh

marty

I think most stagings so far are quite impressive. The stage offers a variety of effects. Finland reminds me of the Hunchback of Notre Dame :D

Ezio

Veteran
I am very impressed by the rehearsals so far which makes me nervous. Our outfits are already not it, and i hope there is more going on then zany graphics and two girls wiggling their hands on stage. Tomorrow we will see what we got.

So far, we havent mastered any dynamic showcase. It has to happen now.

Top Bottom