Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
So, I live in Melbourne… kewl

Ezio

Veteran
ORF needs to cut 300 million euros next year. They are already planning to lay off Sport Plus channel and Radio Symphonic Orchestra, cancelling US series and movies. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull the plug on Eurovision next year also.

marty

ORF needs to cut 300 million euros next year. They are already planning to lay off Sport Plus channel and Radio Symphonic Orchestra, cancelling US series and movies. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull the plug on Eurovision next year also.
300 mio in four years. they dont cancel us series and movies because of the costs (they are cheap).

marty

In case Austria will not reach the final again a withdrawal next year is quite likely in my eyes. I dont think that financial reasons would lead to a withdrawal.

simori95

All these teens singing along don't have a single clue who he is
Ofc I can only speak for the time I was a teen and only for my Bundesland in Germany, but we actually had to read a lot of Poe in english class in like 8th-9th grade. And it was one of the best „School-lectures“ ever, many of us enjoyed it a lot. Hope it’s still the case nowadays that it’s mandatory reading in schools, it was 2008-2009 for me.

Deleted member 12761

In case Austria will not reach the final again a withdrawal next year is quite likely in my eyes. I dont think that financial reasons would lead to a withdrawal.
Why though? They just had a Top 3 entry in 2018. They won in 2014, not that long ago tbh. The ratings are also not that bad from what I've seen. Yeah, your last two entries didn't do well but there are countries like Croatia who had it much worse. Overall Austria did much better than Germany, too. Our country has bombed almost every year, lol.

Lindon

Imagine, the Radio Symphony Orchestra that played the brilliant music score of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015, which was also seen at the opening of semi-final 1 and grand final. "There is no way the world will stand much longer" (Johann Nestroy 1833 Austrian writer) Jo Jo Jo Johann Nestroy Johann Nestroy

marty

Austria seems to be very lucky with the draw this year. That Semi 2 probably will be the most boring in the history. But still the chance that ORF will screw it up again cant be denied.

Ezio

Veteran
Never underestimate our chances to screw up. We went from number 1 favorite in our semi according to ESC kompakt to NQ :ROFLMAO:

I really don’t care about this stupid song already. Probably ORF neither that’s why they are in for a good joke.

Ezio

Veteran
If Finnland was in our semi, we'd be dead on arrival. However i dont think these two girls have the personality and charisma to pull of a crazy show to this crazy song.

If it's presented as lukewarm as Halo, Amen and Limits, we're done.

aef

If Finnland was in our semi, we'd be dead on arrival. However i dont think these two girls have the personality and charisma to pull of a crazy show to this crazy song.

If it's presented as lukewarm as Halo, Amen and Limits, we're done.
Why are you always so pre-depressive before anything has happened.

Ezio

Veteran
Why are you always so pre-depressive before anything has happened.
Thanks for your very personal question. However, this is not a meet and greet.

hungo

Many boring songs in semi 2 so far. I hope the Austrian entry will be catchy and entertaining. After last years desaster I think ORF will try harder to reach the final.

Ezio

Veteran
16th in the odds is quite rare. Cesar was only 20th on the Finale.

The odds didnt really improve now, other countries just plummeted.

Top Bottom