Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

marty

16th in the odds is quite rare. Cesar was only 20th on the Finale.

The odds didnt really improve now, other countries just plummeted.
Of course the odds are not very meaningful now. but that big jump without an obvious reasion is quite amazing. usually austria is ignored by the bookmakers.

Ezio

Veteran
Maybe there is a leak or a buzz out there. Some oddsmakers have us at 12th. Maybe insider trading. Who knows

Mainshow

Veteran
The odds are useless at this point.
All songs from #8 to #22 got a winning chance of 2% to 1% whilst all remaining countries (#23 to #37%) less than 1%....

Honestly, I think that the odds could be highly influenced by very few bets (if you put your money on countries with a 2% to <1% chance).

Congrats, though.

Ezio

Veteran
Yeah, lets celebrate these historic odds

Champagne!

Deleted member 12761

The odds are useless at this point.
All songs from #8 to #22 got a winning chance of 2% to 1% whilst all remaining countries (#23 to #37%) less than 1%....

Honestly, I think that the odds could be highly influenced by very few bets (if you put your money on countries with a 2% to <1% chance).

Congrats, though.
Yeah, I think that, too. It's too early + I think it's much harder to predict the result this year than in the years before. There are no juries in the SFs and this could change the game a little bit. I also think we have some songs this year that are unique, different and therefore hard to predict (Spain, Czechia, Serbia for example). I think we could see many surprises this year. Sorry for OT. Austria needs to drop the song already.

DanielLuis

All of the countries that haven't revealed their entry yet are shortening in the bookies.

Ezio

Veteran
All of the countries that haven't revealed their entry yet are shortening in the bookies.
Yeah, because every reveal was a "Oh that's it?! (ugh)"-moment

marty

Yeah, because every reveal was a "Oh that's it?! (ugh)"-moment
After the snippet the expectations for the Austrian entry are very low. So the chance that it will be the other way round is quite high. Teya and Salena can surprise us with their song. If not than we might see Austria at position 27 in the betting odds again on Wednesday. :cool:

Top Bottom