United States ☂️ WV190 ☔ Nicole Miglis - All I See Is You

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

deen1_537640491.jpg

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
xheart @EurovisionSmile yeah, Anna seemed to enjoy it although I was very wrong about what I thought her favourites would be :lol: The Courtney Marie Andrews song you enjoyed from last edition is actually Americana, as are a couple of other songs I've sent this year by Amigo The Devil and The White Buffalo. Americana is an umbrella term for sure and it's super vast, but artists that fall under the label share a certain earthly something, and all take from roots styles. A lot of artists I've sent in the past get called Americana from Weyes Blood and Nicole Atkins to even The War On Drugs.

I've been listening to your beautiful Christel Alsos entry whilst writing you this message as I was thinking to myself it matches the vibe of this kind of music perfectly, and it does!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Eight voters so far and we're only on the third day. My flop blues have officially been cured xheat

70.5 miles

Thank you to my latest voters Journalist, Anna and Mike xheart As you can see a certain song here has really started to shoot off from the others, although two songs are in easy enough a position to catch up and I do hope to get some more voters (smash my voter record please x). If I were to place my bets I'd say the one in 4th right now with 54.5 points hasn't done its damage yet and will claw its way up. One of the songs in the top 3 pleasantly surprises me. I almost took it out of the NF cause I thought it would be hopeless here (no, I'm not talking about Kurt, very rude of you to think so) but it's done well with every voter apart from someone who placed it last, and even then they didn't tank it xyes

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Mr. Amir and Fabi join the list of wonderful voters 👢xheart

87 miles 🔥
steam-workshop-22-mp-ironman-graphical-mods-sad-cat-transparent-205_216.jpg
Why you do this?

Ten of you now have let the music blow your hats and we have a leader sitting with a crazy average of 8.7/10. Can it be stopped?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Twelve voters now. Thank you very much! Well, after Vlad and Kris' points have been added... it's surprisingly...... a smidge closer.

Such a dark horse story, we stan

One of the last voters tanked the leader and there's now two very hungry Americana artists behind, closing in... sort of (the song on top is still sitting comfortably). It's very much open though I'd say considering I'm waiting on a few people who showed interest in giving this NF a go. It's just that everything outside of the top 4 at this point looks pretty much dead 🥀

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I don't usually do a flag thank you after a miss but I thought this one deserved that extra special bit of elbow grease, especially as it was one of my very top favourite songs I've shared this year. When I look at all the support laid out like this, it's so much more than I imagined. That's 102 points!!! Feels quite unlucky but then the first time I sent Father John Misty the opposite happened as I got extremely lucky, scraping through to the final with him and then getting my lowest score to date there. That luck wanted to go the other way this time. I'm pleased I Love You, Honeybear was appreciated though. Thank you. I love all you honey bears xheart

:12: ::onta
:10: :ie: :neus:
:8: :bb: :lv: :ch:
:7: :ir: :svea: :sobr:
:6: :coffee:
:5: :cl: :ar:
:4: ::queb
:3: :uk:
:2: :pl: :sc: :no:
:1: :it: :cu:

tumblr_owtbsn62OX1toamj8o1_400.gifv

Father John Misty is back, along with a whole bunch of new and old friends in my promo Americana NF. It's still ongoing and available for your eyes and ears only on page 66 if you're interested. Have a peek. I'll need something hot for Sweden.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Love and best dishes y'all cause Ashley just voted in my Americana NF xheart

MUBv.gif

We're at thirteen voters now. I'd secretly love to break my record number which I think was actually ninteen voters when I held my Garage Rock NF. That was so, so close to twenty. I feel it's doable this time *wink wink*.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
We interrupt this Americana national final for a very special :west: paid advertisement

And to let y'all know that the deadline to vote is the 19th of October just before I tuck my lil' head down to go to sleep that night. Blue is one of god's colours y'all. I love pockets. I love tops that come down long in front. I've got dry eyes y'all.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Y'all, after Ashley and Luka sent me their votes, it's heating up. Would you look at that..

112.5 miles

The leader's still hanging on in there nicely whilst second place is staying strong, although hasn't been able to grab some of that ground it needs to catch up. That can all change though.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I think this NF is ❤. No surprise there. I've got three faves. If had I to take a risk (even though I'm always wrong with predictions xcrazy) my "last impression" that has been sent in the convo, Kai, will probably win this. xthink

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Tomorrow will be the last day to vote in my Americana NF. We're sitting at fifteen people after Luis' fabulous votes, and it looks like it's going to be a three horse race as we go into this final stretch. The song in 2nd place finally has positioned itself nice and good to snatch this from the day one leader, who hasn't let up until now.

tenor.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woah, received such a lovely little collection of votes tonight. Thank you Hiji, Cesar and Nikolai xheart

133.5 miles

tumblr_ocfhdi1KPn1sqmsnno1_250.gifv

There's been some weird tug of warring going on during these last few votes. I've been like "OH MY GOSH THE LEADER'S GOING TO CHANGE" then the next voter "oh... it's not". I can give you some facts for the top 3. One of the songs has five 10s. Another has four. The song currently putting up the biggest fight has just one 10. That song though has been placed first with five people and generally appreciated by most which has allowed it to hang on in this race. Meanwhile there's a song here that's been placed first by eleven people! It's received some big kills though.

I only need two more voters now to reach my crazy goal and beat my NF voter record.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
634fc7589ecb8b3229528763c2a246a1.jpg

A big thank you to Oleg and James who have just helped me to reach my very secret goal of twenty voters. I've never had this many before. I remember the days when I'd be lucky enough to get seven or eight which would make me happy, and in those days we had a big roster too. Bless all your active, NF loving souls today. I'm very appreciative.

149 miles
I thought this could win... I..

You've still got some time left to vote. I'll send the entry before I go to sleep tonight and my sleeping pattern for once is pretty decent at the moment. 12AM-2AM-ish I guess you've got until. I'm a very happy cowboy hat collector right now though.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm still up. Going to use the bathroom now and brush my teeth. It may take me 34 minutes, the length of this Americana NF it seems *wink wink with an extra side of wink*.

Top Bottom