United States ☂️ WV190 ☔ Nicole Miglis - All I See Is You

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

deen1_537640491.jpg

Last edited:

Krishoes

Re: United States of Murica (USM) | WV 66: Some cheap slut pop

This result is scandal and I'm shocked. This would have been my next entry with ::losn, but then I changed my plans. I'm glad, however, you entered it, great song xheart

JamieBrown

Re: United States of Murica (USM) | WV 66: Some cheap slut pop

Should've been more obvious^^ [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] I want this thread back! :lol:

WV79

Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag This sounds like an evergreen, but was just released in this century. Feeling old now? Well, I do. A little. But nonetheless I can't stop listening to this gem of 2000's US punk rock/pop. I hope you will vote for it. And for the silliest censuring in youtube history I guess ("Oh no. He sung about a gun, we have to mute that" xrofl)

#BestPromoEver #WhoEvenUsesHashtagsInThisForum

revallsay

Re: WV79 | Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag | USA! USA! USA! |

I love GA version of this song xheart

JamieBrown

Re: WV79 | Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag | USA! USA! USA! |

I love GA version of this song xheart

Gosh! The greatest girlband Girls Slayout covering one of the greatest 2000's evergreens xheat They will definitely get a place in the next WV show, if I'm winning WV79 xcheer

JamieBrown

Re: WV80 | Power to the 80's? Long live the 70's | USA! USA! USA! |

Alongside our brothers from the Northeast the BIG country decided to send an old evergreen to the WV and say Aloha to one of my personal favourite songs. Just send so that I can say I sent at least one of my all-time faves to WV myself :lol:

It may not fit the entry, but expect our delegation to be seen with hawaiian chains on all day long xcheer

JamieBrown

Re: WV80 | Billy Joel - Piano Man | Power to the 80's? Long live the 70's | USA! USA! USA! |

WV80

JamieBrown

Re: WV80 | Billy Joel - Piano Man | Power to the 80's? Long live the 70's | USA! USA! USA! |

WV81

[MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] Che Bello :D

ShoeFlo

Re: WV81 | Stati Uniti d'America | Christopher Tin - Sogno Di Volare (The Dream Of Flight) | USA! USA! USA! |

I smell a 12 points exchange of :svea: and :us: xheat

JamieBrown

Re: WV81 | Stati Uniti d'America | Christopher Tin - Sogno Di Volare (The Dream Of Flight) | Vote #13 | USA! USA! USA! |

So we qualified and we got #13 in the draw. There couldn't be any better conditions xyes

Yet we lost a favourite in the semis :/

ShoeFlo

Re: WV81 | Stati Uniti d'America | Christopher Tin - Sogno Di Volare (The Dream Of Flight) | Vote #13 | USA! USA! USA! |

Bless your heart, you still have that potato graphic of my USA journey in the opening post.
It's so long ago, Obama was still president back then

Good luck in the final :) I hope you'll do amazingly but at the same time I hope to steal some high points from you

JamieBrown

Re: WV81 | Stati Uniti d'America | Christopher Tin - Sogno Di Volare (The Dream Of Flight) | Thanks for Silver | USA! USA! USA! |

OMG! I'm still more than pleased by the results. I'm that relieved, I even make that thanks posting in Green Room and making a list of all my voters, again after 344239401328321 editions :lol:

So, thanksalot to:

:12: ::atti:is::wale::lv::svea::pt:::dalm:ma: xheat xheat xheat
:10: :es::gr::si:mo:en::sc: xheart
:8: :pe: xrunhug
:7: ::sg:nz: xkiss
:6: :ca::ie::jp: xkiss
:5: :neus: xkiss
:4: ::cema:az: xkiss
:3: IOTAP
:2: ::sthm::onta xup
:1: IOTAP

JamieBrown

WV82

JamieBrown

Re: United States | WV82 | Vote #26 | Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water | USA! USA! USA!

#13 in WV81 got us the 2nd, will give #26 the 4th or the 1st? Come and find out. But please vote in the meantime xcheer

Aditya

Re: United States | WV82 | Vote #26 | Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water | USA! USA! USA!

I wished I participated this edition so I could give this gem 12 points :(

JamieBrown

Re: United States | WV83 | SF2 | USA! USA! USA!

I'm back from vacations and happy about a 10th place. Luckily I didn't win whilst not being able to start the next edition myself :lol:

Now I'm in with a hauntingly beautiful indie ballad and will see how far I can come in SF2. Stay tuned!

Top Bottom