Contact us

Paris 2024 Olympics

Milos-BC

:rs: basketball 3 x 3 team lost from :lv: but defeated :pl: . If we beat :lt: in the last round, then we are second and we are going directly to the semi-final.

:lv: has shown the most so far and it would be a very deserving gold, but we will see how the final matches will end.

Himan

LET US ROW OUR BOATS!

esc87fan

:ca: updates:

Silver in rowing for the women's eight team
Silver and bronze for Josh Liendo and Ilya Kharun in men's 100m butterfly

esc87fan

:ca: Summer McIntosh takes her third gold medal in the pool winning the women's 200m individual medley!

Himan

:nl: Run, Run, Run!!! 4x400m wow, this is the most amazing result I have ever seen in the whole Olympics, for my country. Absolutely stupendous!

AlekS

Veteran
800px-Flag_of_Saint_Lucia.svg.png
800px-Flag_of_Cape_Verde.svg.png
800px-Flag_of_Dominica_%2816-9%29.png

Congrats to Saint Lucia, Cape Verde and Dominica on achieving their first Olympic medals ever xhug

Saint Lucia - Gold - Athletics. Women's 100m.
Dominica - Gold - Athletics. Women's Triple Jump.
Cape Verde - Bronze - Boxing. Men's Flyweight.

o_Oxbow

Last edited:

JamieBrown

I hope the weather brings us beautiful sights as the cyclists ride over the pavé passages of Montmartre in front of Sacré coeur.

Told ya this will be one of the highlights. The course was picture-packed designed and the masses in these partly narrow streets put something into the race.

Remco's performance this olympics were the best, if he would speak less I could be happier for him. Great rider. Happy for Madouas and Laporte

Looren

Veteran
Gold for :be: yesterday in cycling

Kinda gutted we didn't get one in 4x400 we were so close, but also that race was so beautiful, Bol is the GOAT

Milos-BC

Yes, he did..........omg, I feel so proud right now xlove

He deserved to bring a gold medal to :rs: , well done Novak!

I think the entire nation will celebrate tonight :D

esc87fan

:ca: Bronze for Wyatt Sanford in men's boxing (63.5kg class), it is Canada's first boxing medal since 1996. We've got a few more medal chances today including world champion Ethan Katzberg in men's hammer throw

AlekS

Veteran
GUKfsdu-XIAAkg-GW.jpg

Ukrainian-Australian domination in women's high jump xrose

:ua: Gold for Yaroslava Mahuchikh and bronze for Iryna Herashchenko in high jump, bronze for Mykhailo Kokhan in hammer throw xxclap
We already have more gold in the medal table than in Tokyo xdance2

Last edited:

Milos-BC

:rs: 3 x 3 basketball team is eliminated in the 1/4 finals after losing from :fr: .

Huge disappointment, over here we were the biggest favorites for gold before the Olympics, but it is obvious that the team was far below the required level, both mentally and physically. Other than the opening match, we were just not present on this tournament.

Though, we still have chances in "regular" basketball..........both male and female teams will be playing against :au: in the 1/4 finals. Tough challenge but if we stay focused, we are the favorites in this match (in both matches) and we will get the chance to fight for one of the medals.

Himan

:rs: 3 x 3 basketball team is eliminated in the 1/4 finals after losing from :fr: .

Huge disappointment, over here we were the biggest favorites for gold before the Olympics, but it is obvious that the team was far below the required level, both mentally and physically. Other than the opening match, we were just not present on this tournament.

Though, we still have chances in "regular" basketball..........both male and female teams will be playing against :au: in the 1/4 finals. Tough challenge but if we stay focused, we are the favorites in this match (in both matches) and we will get the chance to fight for one of the medals.
Well, your loss is my win obviously, but Serbia is still a great basketball nation. And congrats with Djokovic, the best Serbian athlete ever.

Top Bottom