Contact us

Pacific States 🌊 WV 190: Allie X - Black Eye

Marcos C

kdam7yU.png

OokeeCp.png

Alaska ⦁ California ⦁ Hawai'i ⦁ Oregon ⦁ Washington

Last edited:

Genesis

Re: Pacific States - WV58 - La Sera - 10 Headed Goat Wizard / Mikal Cronin NF page 18 (only 3 songs)

So happy that you managed to score top 10! Definitely deserved it! And now go for the gold with Mikal!! :mrgreen:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Pacific States - WV58 - La Sera - 10 Headed Goat Wizard / Mikal Cronin NF page 18 (only 3 songs)

So happy that you managed to score top 10! Definitely deserved it! And now go for the gold with Mikal!! :mrgreen:

Thank you Mario for your nice words and supportxheart If by gold you mean "reach the final" then yes, i'll aim for thatxheat That's all i'm hoping for and anything else is a bonus.

Genesis

Thank you Mario for your nice words and supportxheart If by gold you mean "reach the final" then yes, i'll aim for thatxheat That's all i'm hoping for and anything else is a bonus.

Bitch, go for the win xqueenbitch

Krishoes

::pugl voted in this hot final with two amazing songs xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

5 votes received so far (6 counting Calvin and Robert separately). Thank you all so much. Looks like it's going to be a two horse race at this stage.

In celebration of the votes I have received, here are some gifs created using footage from the legendary Mikal Cronin performance of The Mighty Mighty Bosstones classic, “The Impression That I Get”. No, you are not allowed to post the video of the performance here.

bcT59i.gif

xdvieU.gif

6-_IAW.gif

KUwHsf.gif

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

When have you ever known me to follow rules?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

That was atrocious, the guitarist obviously doesn't know what up-picking is, the bassist doesn't know how to scale, the drums were way too loud compared to the rest of the instruments, the trombone playing was that of a 5th grader who just started playing in the school band, and the singing, subpar.

Goes to show a degree doesnt equal talent.

That's the problem, with showing such disrespect for fans of the song and the AV Undercover series, it makes me never want to listen to his music. I think he was trying to be cute, but instead he just came off as a douche bag, and I would never reward his laziness and contempt with listening to and/or buying his original music, even if it was amazing.

Calvin's iconic Mother commenting from her various youtube accounts.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

U...J...?...:)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION], [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION], there are some times when I think you two leave the rest of us trailing in the dust behind your complete and utter insanity. You are both wonderful people. Much love from the Duke.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

...... I just received my first NF votes from Svealand.

Awesome! Thank you so much Annaxlove Those weren't the only first time votes I received though as Jamie from Germany sent me some swell votes last night as wellxup Thank you also very much to my other recent voters, the lovely rev and Cesarxheartxheart

I'll be closing the NF tonight at 12 my time, so anyone has a few more hours if they enjoy any of the Mikal Cronin songs and would like to give me a hand in picking one.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

When you told me it was only three songs, I could hardly object to voting, could I? ;)

That's clearly the trick I was missing. From now on it shall be three song National Finals until the end of timexheat

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

That's clearly the trick I was missing. From now on it shall be three song National Finals until the end of timexheat

AW HELL NO. I will be boycotting any Ryn Would national finals from now on that aren't 10+ songs long and/or lack a 25-minute avant-garde atonal piece that the rest of the WV community finds unlistenable.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

AW HELL NO. I will be boycotting any Ryn Would national finals from now on that aren't 10+ songs long and/or lack a 25-minute avant-garde atonal piece that the rest of the WV community finds unlistenable.

Yes Mother.

ShoeFlo

Just to make it clear. I would have voted happily even if it was a 30 song Mikal Cronin NF. Maybe you should suggest a WV Mikal Cronin Spin-Off

#MikalCroninHype

revallsay

RainyWood's Spin-Off - send your favourite song Rainy would enjoy xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Voting has closed I received 13 12 votes as I counted Calvin's votes and Robert's votes as one. Big thank you to everyone that took the time to listen to these Mikal Cronin songs and send me their points. In the end it looks like this..

34 points ?????
27 points ?????
23 points ?????

So it was a fairly comfortable win which is great. It was very close throughout though. The winner just started to pull away as the final few votes came in. A fun fact is that we had two voters use the special desperate 5-1-1 point set that I asked only be used for if you were dying inside for one song in particular *cough Gabe and Jamie*. I can reveal that one of the pushed songs won, the other finishing in last place. Of the twelve sets of votes received, the winner only had two bottom places compared to the five bottom places each of the other two ended up with, so it for sure feels like the right winner. I'm very excited to reveal the song.

Genesis

Now slay as at WV, Rainy xcheer

Top Bottom