Contact us

Kordavian Islands - <NSC 232> - Dorothy - »What's Coming To Me«

Luki

re: SmileyLand (& Folegandria) - WLSC 63 --- Oonagh --- "Avalon" -- (Co-juror announced :'D)

Wow Nicholas? :eek: I must say I'm shocked. :'D

nofuxCZ

re: SmileyLand (& Folegandria) - WLSC 63 --- Oonagh --- "Avalon" -- (Co-juror announced :'D)

Wow. Two extremely hot guys in this nation now. NSC will explode once you join the main roster xheat :D xcheer
Welcome Nicholas!

Avalon

re: SmileyLand (& Folegandria)

Ah, good luck in SmileyLand, Nicholas :D

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
re: SmileyLand (& Folegandria)

SmileyLand has changed its complete nation's name. From Republic of SmileyLand to SmileyLand & The Autonomous Island of Folegandria! xlove (my partner's territory xbow) xcheer
Awesome new nation name! xbow xbow Feels like United Empire of Holy Prasia & Xanadu 2.0! :D

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
re: SmileyLand & Folegandria

By the way, will it be officially listed in the roster thread as SmileyLand & Folegandria, SmileyLand & The Autonomous Island of Folegandria or just SmileyLand? Definitely hoping for one of the first two! :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

By the way, will it be officially listed in the roster thread as SmileyLand & Folegandria, SmileyLand & The Autonomous Island of Folegandria or just SmileyLand? Definitely hoping for one of the first two! :D

I want to pick the first one, if it's possible, it's shorter and includes my partner, showing this will be 50/50 work and partnership. xheart The flag will be the one it is. xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Oh and I must say it's a big honour to finally be a tiny part of this NSC family! xcry1 It was an awesome adventure before getting to this point, taking part in WLSC, learning about the NSC and becoming friend of some awesome people here, and since I'm speechless, I can only have this adult behaviour: xsnooty

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
re: SmileyLand & Folegandria - NSC 109 (yaaay) - Liz Rodrigues --- "Why did you leave me now?"

Getting in at the same time Aigars and Vylkuzeme do is absolutely amazing! xbow xlove xcheers

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

I want to pick the first one, if it's possible, it's shorter and includes my partner, showing this will be 50/50 work and partnership. xheart The flag will be the one it is. xlove
Great! :D And I really like the idea that it's a union/federation of two nations coming together, and the inclusion of Folegandria in the official name really shows this! :D

Top Bottom