Contact us

Kordavian Islands - <NSC 232> - Dorothy - »What's Coming To Me«

CypriotGirl

Veteran
re: SmileyLand (& Folegandria) - WLSC 63 --- Oonagh --- "Avalon" -- (Co-juror announced :'D)

How dare you leak the songs from my NSC list? :mad:

PS: I'm dead serious. But I consider "Psila Takounia" more than "Senario" now because it's more NSC-friendly. :lol:

Nicholas123

re: SmileyLand (& Folegandria) - WLSC 63 --- Oonagh --- "Avalon" -- (Co-juror announced :'D)

How dare you leak the songs from my NSC list? :mad:

PS: I'm dead serious. But I consider "Psila Takounia" more than "Senario" now because it's more NSC-friendly. :lol:

oh!!! sorry! :oops:

Well, i never heard of it!!!! will do it ASAP xacademic

CypriotGirl

Veteran

oh!!! sorry! :oops:

Well, i never heard of it!!!! will do it ASAP xacademic

Really? Your loss :p

There you go...

I remember when I was in a room in plug.dj with Luki and Anna and I played it. Luki liked it but I'm sure Anna was traumatized xrofl2

Nicholas123

I understand Anna :? :oops:

Why i have a feeling that this song can pull a great result in NSC? :mrgreen:

esc87fan

Ohayo Nico-san! Sakuralia welcomes you to the WLSC crazy house! *polite bow*

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Why i have a feeling that this song can pull a great result in NSC? :mrgreen:

I don't think so, unless pot 1 and 4 loves it so much (and maybe some individuals from pot 2), because I expect all the others to give it zeros all together :lol:

Isn't it awkward that I have that song and also "Mia Pista apo Fosforo" in my NSC list? :lol:

Nicholas123

I don't think so, unless pot 1 and 4 loves it so much (and maybe some individuals from pot 2), because I expect all the others to give it zeros all together :lol:

Isn't it awkward that I have that song and also "Mia Pista apo Fosforo" in my NSC list? :lol:

This is called "diverse taste"

Don't worry! i am thinking of sending Paola

Salmon

UJEDINJENI GVOD

It doesn't happen often that someone misspells Gvozd while getting Ujedinjeni right :lol: Normally, it's the other way round xrofl2

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

It doesn't happen often that someone misspells Gvozd while getting Ujedinjeni right :lol: Normally, it's the other way round xrofl2

:mrgreen: I copy pasted the table to update the data and somehow the 'Z' was missing, because I know this nation's name very well. xbeee

Thanks for telling! :p

Yoni

Omfg Luis
Why did you let
the Greek god
Join.

This is not ok
so not ok
especially not for me.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

SmileyLand has changed its complete nation's name. From Republic of SmileyLand to SmileyLand & The Autonomous Island of Folegandria! xlove (my partner's territory xbow) xcheer

Greek is also an official language now and the celebrations of SmileyLand's new reality are taking place!
2.gif

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

SmileyLand has changed its complete nation's name. From Republic of SmileyLand to SmileyLand & The Autonomous Island of Folegandria! xlove (my partner's territory xbow) xcheer

Greek is also an official language now and the celebrations of SmileyLand's new reality are taking place!
2.gif

A complete page about this will be made by us and a symbol of Folegrandia's autonomy added in the main post (apart from SmileyLand's main flag xheart)

Top Bottom