Contact us

Kordavian Islands - <NSC 232> - Dorothy - »What's Coming To Me«

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
re: SmileyLand (& Folegandria) - WLSC 63 --- Oonagh --- "Avalon" -- (Co-juror announced :'D)

xcookie From now on Nicholas123 will be SmileyLand's co-juror and participate in all the NSC activities where SmileyLand takes part. This decision was made because Nicholas will bring to my nation new and refreshing ideas to SmileyLand's future in this contest. We are forum friends, we share a lot to what music taste concerns and at the same time I think Nicholas will fit in this contest with his own ideas and with songs I wouldn't even think of. Once we reach the main roster, the first two entries will be chosen by me and from then on each of us will pick an entry every 2 editions. The tasks of voting in semi-finals will be split between him and me and the final votes will be the average of both's votes (which will certainly can increase the chances of some nations getting votes from us :lol:) and another aim will be also easier to achieve: getting SmileyLand involved in the community as much as possible and have someone to help me once I'm back to the Big Tournament's tasks.

Welcome to SmileyLand, Nicholas! :D xheart

Nicholas123

re: SmileyLand (& Folegandria) - WLSC 63 --- Oonagh --- "Avalon" -- (Co-juror announced :'D)

Thank you for the invitation mr Luis! :mrgreen:

I must say i feel very honored, so i had no other option but accept it! xheart

NSC and WLSC seems like so much fun!

I am really excited to be Smileyland's co-juror and i really hope that my contribution to this lovely nation will be valuable !!!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Thank you for the invitation mr Luis! :mrgreen:

I must say i feel very honored, so i had no other option but accept it! xheart

NSC and WLSC seems like so much fun!

I am really excited to be Smileyland's co-juror and i really hope that my contribution to this lovely nation will be valuable !!!

xrunhug and I'm very happy you accepted my invitation! :D Get ready for hard work now. xsnooty :lol:

as78

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Welcome Nicholas! xlove xcheer
I'm sure you'll bring a lot to SmileyLand and NSC. :D

Have a great time here. xcheer

Milos-BC

Welcome Nicholas :D xcheer I am sure you will do a great job together with Luis :D

SRBIJA

Banned

:eek: Wow, welcome to nsc Nicholas xlove :D

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

:eek: Wow Nicholas in WLSC and NSC! xbow Welcome! xrunhug

While it would have been even more awesome to have had Nicholas as his own nation (you know, even more awesome songs and votes), this is definitely the next best thing! :D

Nicholas123

:eek: Wow Nicholas in WLSC and NSC! xbow Welcome! xrunhug

While it would have been even more awesome to have had Nicholas as his own nation (you know, even more awesome songs and votes), this is definitely the next best thing! :D

Awh Anna! xrunhug

Thnx!!! xcheer :D

doctormalisimo

Oh hello there! Kalispera! the only Greek word I know, sorry

AdelAdel

Welcome to SmileyLand, Nicholas xwave Hope you'll be happy here, well... SmileyLand is a happy nation by definition so you should fit right in :lol:

Nicholas123

Hello there Adel and David!!!! xwave thnx for ur warm welcome! :D

Top Bottom