Contact us

Kordavian Islands - <NSC 232> - Dorothy - »What's Coming To Me«

Milos-BC

re: SmileyLand & Folegandria

Welcome to NSC and good luck! xcheer xrunhug :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Interesting facts about our combined votes in the first semi-final: :D (but not unexpected :lol: :lol:)

We agreed 100% on the top 2, including the order. (There's was also a high agreement rate on our common 8 pointer: it received 8 points from me and 7 from Nicholas. :p)
We had 7 songs in common in our tops.
Two of the songs were the reason for our highest disagreement. While one of them received 6 points from Nicholas, I ranked it 17th; the song I gave 6 points to, was only 20th in his ranking. (Both received points from us, 4 and 3 points respectively :D)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Facts about SmileyLand's & Folegandria's combined votes in REJU:

100% agreement on our 12 pointer. :p
Our 10 pointer also deserved a high agreement rate: one of us gave it 10 points while the other one ranked it 3rd. :D
Another song was placed in the top 5 by both of us, 6-10 points.
We had 6/10 songs in common in our tops.
One of us gave 7/6 points to songs that were ranked at the bottom (21st and 22nd) by the other one. xrofl2 xrofl2 Both received points in the final ranking though. :mrgreen:
Our combined top 10 received 109 points, while our final top 10 in the first semi received 108. :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Big thanks to all who enjoyed this song. :D we were not expecting to qualify, but it was a special way of starting NSC for me. This song is dedicated to one of my best friends who passed away in October. I've decided long ago this would be SmileyLand's first song for this reason. Rest in peace, Maria João! xheart xheart

For 110 expect something very different from us! :D

Luki

re: SmileyLand & Folegandria - NSC 110 --- Bligg --- "Manhattan"

Tina Turner :'D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Tina Turner :'D

If we made such an option in NSC I would be the first one to suggest the NSC community to send us back to the BOTTOM of the WL. :lol:

Don't get me wrong though I love and respect Tina a lot, but 16.5 months in the WL and after dedicating myself to this great contest, I've learned a bit about being an NSCer, qualifying or not, succeding or not. :D :'D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

After my partner sent me the votes, we had (and we're still having) a lot to discuss about the final ranking: :mrgreen:

We filled our top 2 with the same songs, but in a different order, so, both received the final points of 22 and this discussion is long from its end because none of us wants to change his 12 pointer! :lol:

Same happened with our 7 and 8 pointers. :mrgreen: But since I gave them both the same mark, in the end I agreed my personal 7 pointer was a bit superior than the song I ranked higher. So, this was an easy decision to make. :)

We agreed on 7 songs, I pushed one song into our top 10, while Nicholas pushed another one. :D (I'm slightly happier, though :p :mrgreen:)

Top Bottom