2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

ESCREGION

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
No matter I think Greece is still a sure in for the final. ;) If everyone is looking equally as bad it wont matter. :lol:

edit: I just watched that clip, and it looks stunning. This is really going to stand out. Great performance

EvNickGR

The second rehearsal is way better BUT, this year the camera work is bad for everyone, I don't know what is happening, it's way worse than last year, hope they will fix that. In addition, Greek performance has technical problems with the stage (lazer effect, smoke), come on, the Jury rehearsal is on Monday! Yianna is better vocally and the song is strong, i believe in her!

Ezio

Veteran
Boring

Chorizo

Blue is the Greekest color: The blue on the flag, the blue sea, the blue sky, people feeling blue because they have been unemployed for years, and now Yianna's hand too...

GlamSIMorous

I actually like what I am seeing on that screen ... :lol: I just wished more pyro and wind and drama would be in the performance but oh well. She still slays.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Here are our initial thoughts on the second Greek rehearsal, check it out here!

cegs5

https://www.facebook.com/eradiogr/videos/10156112272376147/

You can see the greek rehearsal through monitor.

Why everyone's cam shots are awful this year? :roll:

It looks overall good. I don't get why so much shade on Greece from many fanmedia (I think it's the only media covering the rehearsals though :lol: )
But honestly, it seems people expected something tacky with Greek Gods behind and a theatrical staging... I appreciate Greece went for something more simple and focus on the song itself... they are concern about transmiting the message of the song, and demands props to help it out because it's not in English? how quick they forgot that last year's winner didn't need that shit.

GermanBango

Eh I think this actually looks quite good - the song itself just doesn't quite live up to the hype tbh. I still think that she's (rightfully) going to make it as it's a really "Greece-friendly-Semi" after all. I mean, Demi made it last year with a trashy pop song and while sounding like a goat giving birth so ...

ESCREGION

Yianna is still saying about technical problems.I read some rumors.
I don't know if this is true but if it is i will be very very angry with the technicians...
It seems that greek delegation want to move these clouds (smokes) with her hand's movements by a wind machine probably!!Anyway it sounds amazing!!
Next photos by eurovision.tv made me believe that it's true although!!
https://apex.eurovision.tv/image/3ad723c1b32dfdec434b6ed6a405e632
https://apex.eurovision.tv/image/b50a6cc325a11e5ca200c60f9f6e89b4
https://apex.eurovision.tv/image/464e395e711b7f035f092a5e3d7df5b7

orion

The cost of Greece’s participation in the Eurovision Song Contest 2018

Participation Fee (ERT) – €183,470
Backing singers and support crew (Panik Records) – €21,000
Delegation Hotel (Panik Records) – €20,000
Pyros and staging (Panik Records) – €20,000
Airline Tickets (Panik Records) – €12,000
Music Video (Panik Records) – €5,000
Press Kit (Panik Records) – €2,000

Source: https://eurovoix.com/2018/05/03/greece-ert-pays-e183000-to-compete-in-the-eurovision-song-contest/

ESCREGION

We have many infos about the tomorrow's extra rehearsal..
First of all according to oikotimes they will work out the projections and the on screen effects.
Also ogaegreece says that they will work with lasers,pyros and then a 3rd surprise..
Last one sth new that Themis Mallis wrote on his instagram (maybe it's the 3rd surprise) that a dancer will be on stage during the instrumental part who will plays a tambour or sth like this....
We have to wait until tomorrow!!!

tsegaye

We have many infos about the tomorrow's extra rehearsal..
First of all according to oikotimes they will work out the projections and the on screen effects.
Also ogaegreece says that they will work with lasers,pyros and then a 3rd surprise..
Last one sth new that Themis Mallis wrote on his instagram (maybe it's the 3rd surprise) that a dancer will be on stage during the instrumental part who will plays a tambour or sth like this....
We have to wait until tomorrow!!!

Hm, a dancer seems a bit out of place but the other stuff will be interesting! Hope they will make the clouds move when she moves her arms, that would be epic! And also that the dress would turn blue sounded really effective as well, we'll just have to wait and see!

Top Bottom