15 6.3%

12 5.0%

4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

ESCREGION

Hm, a dancer seems a bit out of place but the other stuff will be interesting! Hope they will make the clouds move when she moves her arms, that would be epic! And also that the dress would turn blue sounded really effective as well, we'll just have to wait and see!

It seems we have to forget the rumor about the dancer as delegation told to a reporter...

Dima

I’m not trying to be labeled as a hater but it might be that Yianna does not have the “Je Ne Sais Quoi” that is required for this song. Yes the message is strong, the quality of the song is strong, but it might be that Yianna herself doesn’t have the magic to make this song work. On paper this should be like an Anouk, the performer is strong enough that following the usual Eurovision norms should not matter (acknowledging the camera, etc. ) but that’s not the case here. Maybe this will qualify but people seem to be quick to blame
The choreographer or say that “the best is yet to come”. This is just way too strong of a semi final to rely on a diaspora vote.

A-lister

Veteran
Sad to see this decline with the bookies, still one of strongest entries of this year and one of Greece's best entries to date actually. A pure local product, well produced with an epic build up, which should be praised in a contest where the purpose was to showcase your country, but instead turned into something where you are top. 3 with the bookies if you send a 1990's American TV Shop commercial jingle (see Alexander Rybak's entry this year) xshrug

I still cross my fingers for a qualification at least, anything else would be unfair.

mauve

Veteran
Maybe we gonna see some change in today's rehearsal!

Truly hope so because I love this entry! But the staging wasn't convimcing. :(

EvNickGR

I hope everything will be fixed today! Yeah it's a simple staging, but I prefer it that way! maybe for some people is boring, but we are proud of the song this year, and I don't care for the position! x12s

EvNickGR

Well, the extra rehearsal approved bye ERT and EBU 2 hours ago, it was only for the lights/pyro...Let's see tomorrow...

alca

Just came to say that Yianna looks like a Greek goddess on the blue carpet! xheatxlove

MyHeartIsYours

I think the second rehearsal looked and sounded great, I was worried after the first one but no longer! :D As for the problem with lights and pyros, well that could happen to anyone, at least it's happened at the rehearsal - I don't think it's anything Greece should worry about.

EvNickGR

How the ''blue hand'' supposed to be (effect) - Everything will be fine tonight! Good Luck Yianna!

31957538_1006396842842597_2185354444823068672_n.jpg

EvNickGR

^Yeah it's photoshop, but i said it's ''how is supposed to be'' on stage'' tonight :rolleyes::D

Top Bottom