12 5.0%

4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

Citelis

They cannot do magic on the stage! :lol:
Since song is good then people should vote for it anyway and not wanting a super staging too. However i think that some extra things will exist propably!

spinachpie

Yianna was live on IG earlier today and according to people who attended, she said that the greek delegation is bringing an "effect" (she probably meant a prop, i guess), that unfortunatelly remained at the :pt: customhouse on the first rehearshal, for reasons she did not explain. Furthermore, she implied that at some moment during her performance, she'll be touching with her blue-painted palm the place where her heart is and her dress will be turning all blue. But these are just "rumors" for now.
What we know for sure is that during the instrumental bridge, we r gonna have smoke, pyros and Yianna will be changing/guiding the lights with her hand.
I agree with you that we needed a more epic staging, but our budget was pretty limited. Even for having the backing vocalists joining her on stage, the cost was extremely high. xshrug
I'm gonna say it again : They need to get the camera work right. She is alone on the big stage, and we need it so bad! xpray

I don't think it needed a big budget. Just clever staging with lights, smoke, but more people on the stage - telling a story between two groups of dancers - or between Yianna and the dancers. There was SO MUCH they could do.

Nicholas123

I don't think it needed a big budget. Just clever staging with lights, smoke, but more people on the stage - telling a story between two groups of dancers - or between Yianna and the dancers. There was SO MUCH they could do.

I have to admit that i'm completely clueless about the cost of staging in ESC. :lol: I read somehwere today that the cost of having a person on stage, with their costume and make up is about 5000 euros, so if this true, we can easily understand why Yianna is all alone on stage... xrofl2

EvNickGR

I'm nervous to see the complete rehearsal tomorrow, i expect an epic performance, especially the bridge of the song!

orion

Yianna was live on IG earlier today and according to people who attended, she said that the greek delegation is bringing an "effect" (she probably meant a prop, i guess)
Yianna said that they are not sure if the prop/effect is going to work as expected.

spinachpie

I have to admit that i'm completely clueless about the cost of staging in ESC. :lol: I read somehwere today that the cost of having a person on stage, with their costume and make up is about 5000 euros, so if this true, we can easily understand why Yianna is all alone on stage... xrofl2

I would do it for free :lol:

ChrisOL

It looks pretty empty though... As if nothing is really going on. At least the vocals are good.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
:/ i really miss something here. and the time she turns her back and basically NOTHING happens it's so.................... why

mauve

Veteran
This song itself is so powerful, but the staging makes it just meaningless. Doesn't stand out as it should.

0scar

They could've done so much better with the song. The song is top material, the staging is just.. no :(

alca

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Should i remind that last year top2 had empty stagings focused on singers too? Or Albania 2012. Sometimes its not about staging (tbh i would hate if they added contemporary dancers like a lot do or another postament)

lolita

Songs like this really don't need "fireworks", it is the most artistic song this year. I like the staging, this way, I really do. :)

VikingTiger

Yianna is a great performer, and I love her voice! Whe is impressive on stage. And hearing the greek language always feels like a blessing. Having that said I am not a big fan of the song. It's for sure a quality entry - but it doesnt evoke much feelings in me. The staging is not good, not bad. But definitely not up to greek standards. And the blue hand doesn't help... lol...

Top Bottom