15 6.3%

12 5.0%

4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

alca

The rehearsal was fine. You can't tell anything from a static camera and the sound from inside the arena. On TV it will look (with the right camerawork) and sound different. And don't forget that the first rehearsals are technical. No need to focus on the vocals which I think were fine. Sure the "ma giati" part in the last chorus wasn't so good but from what I read she improved it by the end of their rehearsal. It's all good people!

hijirio

Veteran
Gotta be honest here, guys. This was my biggest grower of the day (I already liked the song anyway),
and I can live with her winning tbh.

She lets the song speak for itself. Some songs need props and pyros, she clearly doesn't.

hijirio

Veteran
I mean when the song was presented a couple of months ago, all we had was a lyric video, not even a videoclip.
And all of us fell in love with the song already.
I'm keeping my hopes up with this one.

DaFlo

Banned
I think it looks good, not sure why many are dissapointed. Especially the lightning in the short clip seems great.

The only problem I see is that Croatia/Armenia have similar minimalistic performances, and all three are pretty close to each other in the draw.

Alaska49

it looks INTERESTING but is basically impossible to judge without the camerawork. i hope it looks good because the song is great

ESCREGION

Guys relax this was only 70% of the staging...Her hand's movements will "move" the lights and cause visual effects on stage!!So wait until 2nd rehearsal and then we can judge!!

Citelis

Yeap some are like our song is already out! Come one now let's wait and see!

0scar

Still one of my faves, I'm not really a fan of the staging (yet) but :gr: definitely stays in my top 5.

MyHeartIsYours

Think it was a good performance but I was hoping for much better staging :( Something similar to the video or just something Greek! :D

spinachpie

I think we all hope that there will be more for the staging and this isn't final, but it's a real let down.

The song is so powerful and had enormous amounts of potential for one of the best staging ever for an ESC entry. If you look at all the reactions of the song when it first came out everyone was saying 'this will be incredible on stage with the bridge, the music etc'. But even Yianna said a couple of weeks ago that 'the song will speak for itself', so if people think the staging is going to get better, I really doubt it (but HOPE it does).

Nicholas123

I think we all hope that there will be more for the staging and this isn't final, but it's a real let down.

The song is so powerful and had enormous amounts of potential for one of the best staging ever for an ESC entry. If you look at all the reactions of the song when it first came out everyone was saying 'this will be incredible on stage with the bridge, the music etc'. But even Yianna said a couple of weeks ago that 'the song will speak for itself', so if people think the staging is going to get better, I really doubt it (but HOPE it does).

Yianna was live on IG earlier today and according to people who attended, she said that the greek delegation is bringing an "effect" (she probably meant a prop, i guess), that unfortunatelly remained at the :pt: customhouse on the first rehearshal, for reasons she did not explain. Furthermore, she implied that at some moment during her performance, she'll be touching with her blue-painted palm the place where her heart is and her dress will be turning all blue. But these are just "rumors" for now.
What we know for sure is that during the instrumental bridge, we r gonna have smoke, pyros and Yianna will be changing/guiding the lights with her hand.
I agree with you that we needed a more epic staging, but our budget was pretty limited. Even for having the backing vocalists joining her on stage, the cost was extremely high. xshrug
I'm gonna say it again : They need to get the camera work right. She is alone on the big stage, and we need it so bad! xpray

Top Bottom