12 5.0%

4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

Mrm

Veteran
Is there live performance of this entry, or the premiere will be in Lisbon?

EvNickGR

Tonight, the Greek representative will perform the English version of her competing Eurovision entry, Oniro mou, with the artist set to offer us some further surprises during her Eurovision Live Lounge appearance.

Terzi will join us via our official Facebook page this evening, 20:00 CEST!

wsi-imageoptim-Yianna-Terzi-live.jpg

lolita

It is good, but like ordinary English song, on Greek it is magical, mystical, powerful, like from other dimension. :) I am glad she is singing on Greek on Eurovision.

tsegaye

Omg, with these clips with the backing vocalists I feel confident that this will be goosebump material on the stage. It's SO pitch perfect and emotional, I can't wait for the rehearsals to beginxfaint

Nicholas123

zSkatr6.png

So, today was the final rehearsal for Yianna and her team, before they fly to Lisbon. I'm not gonna lie, i'm a bit nervous about their 1st rehearsal on Monday, cause we are completely in the dark. We don't know how they sound, or what they have come up with, with the staging. Nada.. But i'm staying optimist!

Good luck guyz! xheart

wtf

Why is everyone suddenly disappointed? The song was always simplistic and the staging looks just that. Beautiful.

Between everyone using some sort of platform as a prop, it will not look boring but simple. Probably the most simplistic act of SF1. Love it!

mauve

Veteran
Was a bit disappointing. But then again, the song is one of my biggest faders. Loved it in the beginning, but the Charisma faded too soon. And the staging isn't well-thought either. Maybe she can nail it with her singing. Let's see.

Top Bottom