4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

EvNickGR

Re: GREECE 2018 - Gianna Terzi - Óneiró Mou

Greece is shortening strongly in the odds! xheya

Kairit

I really wasn't that into this entry in the beginning, but it has managed to stay in my top 10 in the end. It really has something special that differs from other entries. A really beautiful atmospheric epic quality. Even if I still don't fully connect with it or think it's particularly original. But what really made it grow on me was listening to it with lyrics, I think, and doing that still gives me shivers. xheart Though I wish the emotion in the song came through her voice more or in the whole composition, because I still find it a bit too cold for some reason without the lyrics.

JSSArcos

This song is growing on me, I had attributed 10 points in poll but 12 points now xheart . (and is already in my top 4)

Nicholas123

29472904_1800052070047785_2207340640109330432_n.jpg

xheart

People around the web are also very creative! :D

A-lister

Veteran

One of the best entries this year and the strongest Greek entry in years, this is what ESC should be about, showcasing your own colors yet make it accessible, it's a good blend of local tunes and current sound. I really hope songs like these still stand a chance in ESC. Good job Greece!

alca

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I was so proud of our song. The more I listen to this the more I like it. The message of the lyrics gives me goosebumps. I want a top 5 for us this year so bad! xlove

hijirio

Veteran

Biggest grower of the season for me.
From 40th to 15th place.
(Not that I hated it at first, I just loved alot of songs this year but was quite indifferent to this)

Thank you for singing in Greek xheart Best language in Europe xheart

Citelis

Looks like i have given 10 points to our entry! If the staginf is good i will change to 12!

Grinch

My favourite xheart Such a great sound and the most beautiful language in the world.

Perfect combination x12s

Nicholas123

English version coming soon... xcheer

HMnOAES.png

Btw the title of the thread should be changed to "Yianna Terzi - Óniró mou". :mrgreen:

A-lister

Veteran

English version coming soon... xcheer

HMnOAES.png

Btw the title of the thread should be changed to "Yianna Terzi - Óniró mou". :mrgreen:

Who would even want to listen to this song in English? If there's any entry that wouldn't fit with English at all, this is the one...

Nicholas123

Relax, it's only for commercial purposes. There's probably gonna be a spanish version as well, according to Yianna.

A-lister

Veteran

Relax, it's only for commercial purposes. There's probably gonna be a spanish version as well, according to Yianna.

Hehe, I know, but still though... I don't see how it helps the entry, even from a commercial point of view... the song itself is not commercial and it's not like it will become some radio hit in English or any other language... I think the song is good enough on its own merits and what most people seem to appreciate about it is the mysticism, which obviously English would take away some of it.

But hey, if they wanna release an English version for commercial purposes only it's fine, but it really doesn't make sense to me and is a bit of a waste of time even.

lolita

Looks like i have given 10 points to our entry! If the staginf is good i will change to 12!

For me, it is already 12 even without staging! I fell in love with this special song since the first time I heard it ( when it was released). It is in my top 3 ( but I like all songs in my top 3 equally, so I should actually say that Greece is my number one :D). It is masterpiece, lyrics are beatiful and meaningful, instrumental are ethnic, mystic, magical and emotional, and her voice and Greek language are beautiful, too. It is also one of few original entries this year. I would like that Greece could win actually, I still hope that victory is possible, because many fans are in love with this song, it is in almost everyone's top 10, at least. I hope that staging will do song a justice and make it stand out. :)

Citelis

For me, it is already 12 even without staging! I fell in love with this special song since the first time I heard it ( when it was released). It is in my top 3 ( but I like all songs in my top 3 equally, so I should actually say that Greece is my number one :D). It is masterpiece, lyrics are beatiful and meaningful, instrumental are ethnic, mystic, magical and emotional, and her voice and Greek language are beautiful, too. It is also one of few original entries this year. I would like that Greece could win actually, I still hope that victory is possible, because many fans are in love with this song, it is in almost everyone's top 10, at least. I hope that staging will do song a justice and make it stand out. :)

Victory is extremely difficult! Greece was never on juries top 10 so i don't think that they will give us 1st or 2nd place this year! But a place on top 10 or even top 5 is possible!

lolita

Victory is extremely difficult! Greece was never on juries top 10 so i don't think that they will give us 1st or 2nd place this year! But a place on top 10 or even top 5 is possible!

Yeah, that is true about juries (what a shame, though), but this entry is your best in this decade, so I hope it will do extremely well.

Top Bottom