12 5.0%

4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

Citelis

Re: GREECE 2018 - Gianna Terzi - Óneiró Mou

I don't believe that we can we win to be honest! But we need to get back to top 10 and this entry is a good chance!

John1

Seriously? I mean, seriously?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

aletem

This can easily end 11th in the semi. Despina from Cyprus in 2013 did it better and flopped hard.

VikingTiger

I really wonder how this will be received by the voters... This is not the "typical" instant greek sound that has gotten so many good results over the years...
After only one listening I am curious to know if this has appeal enough to get people picking up their phones. I think this might do better with the juries..

Carian

Wait and see who will end 11th in the semi.

Don't take aletem seriously. We all know that Greece will qualify even if Gianna messes it up badly. Last year, Greece qualified although the singer avoided high notes in chorus :)

Greece has one huge advantage over the majority of other European countries - everyone knows you, everyone has been to Greece, everyone liked vacation in Greece, and everyone has learnt in school that Greece was the cradle of modern European culture. Greece is a label, a quality brand that people associate with fun, summer, good feelings. And since ESC is all about fun and joy, this is the reason why Greeks, in my opinion, enjoy huge advantage over other participants :lol:

Citelis

I don't think that people will vote for us just because they like us! In 2016 our bad entry failed to qualify for example! People maybe liked back then too but didn't vote for us.
If e manage to get a good result is because we have a better song than our previous entries!

Carian

I don't think that people will vote for us just because they like us! In 2016 our bad entry failed to qualify for example! People maybe liked back then too but didn't vote for us.
If e manage to get a good result is because we have a better song than our previous entries!

That was really a bad song in 2016, although the dancer was super cute :lol:. However, you cannot deny that Greece always qualified/qualifies even if the act is not perfect etc.

ESCREGION

Here is the song of Tony Vlachos one of the eliminated contestants....

Citelis

That was really a bad song in 2016, although the dancer was super cute :lol:. However, you cannot deny that Greece always qualified/qualifies even if the act is not perfect etc.

Good old days! :( Top 10 was sure back in the 00s!
This may happened in the past but not anymore! Bad song means NQ for us! 2017 Demy got 10th place on sf! Almost a NQ.

stephanos13

Greece one place away from entering the Top 10 in the odds. #11 at the moment!

ESCada

The chorus of "Utopian Land" > The chorus of "Oneiro Mou".

However,

As a whole"Oneiro Mou" wins that duel easily, I just find their 2016 effort a bit catchier.

hrn

Apparently she said that her staging will not have anything to do with the video and that she's definitely keeping the song in Greek. As for the other entries she said that Elina from Estonia is "phenomenal" and every time her video pops up she watches til the end cause Elina is just too good.

Iker

Veteran

I love ''Oneiro Mou''. It feels like an anthem, such that elates me and leaves only the nobler thoughts in me.

Nicholas123

Apparently she said that her staging will not have anything to do with the video and that she's definitely keeping the song in Greek. As for the other entries she said that Elina from Estonia is "phenomenal" and every time her video pops up she watches til the end cause Elina is just too good.

Where did u get this? Did she gave an interview or anything? xthink

Here is the song of Tony Vlachos one of the eliminated contestants....

I guess we should be thankful to our luck that the only remaining song out of all competing ones was, by far the best. xrofl2 Anyway, Vlachos' song is not bad, i guess it will get some airplay in :gr: but truth is that we had better jazz/swing acts in our NFs before. And with whiter teeth!
1349104625.gif
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

And omg 10th in the odds xshock Don't let ERT see this, they are even capable of sabotaging Yianna. :mrgreen: Gurl, i feel that you are almost alone in this. Do your best! xup Tell you dad to fund your staging if necessary xwhistle

hrn

Gurl, i feel that you are almost alone in this.

Almost? I think it's in the contract that ERT spends zero. Wasn't that the whole point of asking the record companies proof they can cover accommodation, travel and other entry expenses?

Nicholas123

Almost? I think it's in the contract that ERT spends zero. Wasn't that the whole point of asking the record companies proof they can cover accommodation, travel and other entry expenses?

By "almost" i mean that ERT is absent, but maybe there are some people from her record label that take care of some stuff so that we are gonna be at least decent on stage.

hrn

I think her label will be investing more on Fuego though.
Can't blame them really, Fuego has commercial potential.

Top Bottom