Contact us

Live 🏁 WLSC 274 - The Moisantia F1 Championship 🏎️ RESULTS NOW!!

Aditya

iKUIcXP.png

🇺🇸 Ethel Cain — A House in Nebraska
Carpentaria – WLSC 274

strajker

WSN

Megan Thee Stallion ft. Yuki Chiba - Mamushi

I'll post full later

Rmetr0

❖ WLSC 274 ❖
SVOBODNIA

Will Armex - Golden City

Recently I felt like I wouldn't be able to participate in NSC anymore due to not having enough time and energy... What I ended up with – feeling nostalgic about WLSC and making a comeback 🎉🎉🎉 Life is full of irony...

P.S. I hope it didn't participate earlier. I tried my best to search on miraheze and it gave no results, but it doesn't seem to be able to find everything either, so... I just hope, there is someone who remembers all WLSC entries since 242 (y)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
When I first tried to post this, the forum was broken, so we'll see how this goes...

I've sent a few entries to NSC that I think would have fit this theme pretty well (Vroom in 207, the video for David Guetta's Dangerous in 120, and of course #MV33 in 201), but I've found something different for this. :)

::bal BALEARICA ISLAND - WLSC 274 :se: :de: :en: :in:
Swedish House Mafia, Crunkz vs James Hype - One vs Ferrari (Scar Mashup)

theditz83

Veteran
A2b3GMN.png

Dj PaCo, Evangelia — XANA

Just a quick note - when I was checking through all current entries again while creating the banners, I wasn't logged in to my Vimeo account on my old laptop, and it came up saying this video isn't rated so I couldn't watch until I logged in. Are you able to rate it (I think it's in the settings somewhere) just so that no-one has any issues watching it during the show? Thanks xrose

Sultana

Just a quick note - when I was checking through all current entries again while creating the banners, I wasn't logged in to my Vimeo account on my old laptop, and it came up saying this video isn't rated so I couldn't watch until I logged in. Are you able to rate it (I think it's in the settings somewhere) just so that no-one has any issues watching it during the show? Thanks xrose
Sure will do it asap

ferret

We are unable to send our participant due to lack of available seats in the train (inbox)... :rolleyes:

Milos-BC

We will be present on this edition xcheer

Looking forward to the show in Moisantia!

Top Bottom