Contact us

Live 🏁 WLSC 274 - The Moisantia F1 Championship 🏎️ RESULTS NOW!!

theditz83

Veteran
ROUND 21 IN OOSINGIMAED
Thankfully the tornado caused minimal damage and disruption to the infrastructure, so our final race went ahead with two drivers fighting it out for the championship win. But there was still plenty up for grabs with all left-hand side finishers getting the most advantageous garage positions for next season.

Let's check out who grabbed all the points paying positions....

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
My gifs are ready x

theditz83

Veteran
Well not all the positions - who won the final grand prix of the year?

Let's find out.....

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not Max 💀

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
No fr congrats, Gary. xheart Fab winner and this results and theme was super awesome with the F1 theme. Mega elite double Gary hosting on its way xheat

Rmetr0

Congrats to Moisantia, great winner! :) And thank you for hosting, Gary, the F1 theme worked so well with results announcement ;)

Congrats to Lo'Paia too on such a great score with a lot of high points, I didn't resonate as much as others with particularly this track tho and was kind of surprised it was getting so many points and got so close to winning, but I'm looking forward to hear your further entries because I know, sometimes you send very ::svo-friendly material ;) (no pressure tho)

Öösingimäed and Pyreica are so robbed tho, I hoped and expected to see them much higher... xexcuseme

And we're okay with 14th, didn't expect too much, and we're very thankful to everyone who voted xupxheart

:8: WAITING IIST, VERMILION
:6: RAHASIA-DIATI, NEW BANDER STATE
:4: AFNIA, TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR
:1: UNITED KINGDOM OF DESTRION, PYREICA, LO'PAIA, MOISANTIA

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Wow, what can I say - that was not expected! I had a feeling that Mwaki might have enough appeal to get me a Top 5 or thereabouts, but winning? Yeah, that was not expected!!

Thank you so much to all that supported Moisantia, it was greatly appreciated - another double-WLSC win on my books xlove

Thanks to all the competitors here for making it a really fun edition to host - I hope you came along for the ride with the theme, I always get ideas for shows and results that are often way beyond my time constraints and abilities, but I think this worked out okay. Congrats to @Leydan for sending the biggest possible piece of Moisantia-nip possible - a very strong adversary! And to Veronika, Kimrt and marduk for completing the Top 5 xclap

I'll be handing hosting duties over to Lo'Paia for next edition since I'm about to enter one of the busiest work periods of the year next week, so it's really not the best timing for me. Hope we can have some hot Leydan hosting next time!

Final vote thanks to all the voters that supported Moisantia...
:12: Emsfrynt, Bála Kunmenai, Meridia, Öösingimäed xlove
:10: Tamausia & Deltannor xlove
:8: xshrug
:7: Afnia, Lo'Paia, SHB, Balearica Island xlove
:6: Carpentaria xlove
:5: United Kingdom of Destrion xlove
:4: Waiting Iist xlove
:3: Marcobia xlove
:2: Svobodnia, New Bander State xlove
:1: xshrug

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Yay I held on to the left side until the end xcheer Thanks for 11th place, didn't think I'd do anywhere near as well! Congratulations Gary on another win and on the fabulous hosting xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats ::moi! There were 4 songs that really stood out for me this time, Mwaki and Viento being two of them, so it's an awesome top 2. :D Congrats to Lo'Paia on becoming the 8th nation to receive 100 points from ::bal in WLSC!

Awesome theme for this edition, I've been following F1 pretty closely (altho not as close as Nascar) for a few years, so this was fun. Big fan of racing, so it would have been nice to fight higher up in the results, but that's life. Thanks for the points to those who gave any. :) Öösingimäed last tho, what's up with that??

Rmetr0

Also, forgot to mention, I remember about 5 years ago I actually wanted to send Barns Courtney with "Fire" to WLSC and now it have participated right when I came back, what a perfect timing :D Thanks to UK of Destrion for a great entry which also happened to be personally nostalgic to me, was a pleasure to give it :12: xheart

marduk

Thanks you all dear ppl. This is our best result so far, 5th place for our 5th entry. Very nice. Thunders from Vermilion 😘😘⚡⚡

Marcos C

Thanks, @theditz83, for your fabulous hosting. This was definitely one of the most exciting results shows that I have ever seen.

It was a coincidence that I sent a band named July Talk in the month of July. This song was in my Possible WV Entries playlist when I was the juror of Central Canada in WorldVision. I thought that it was time to share "Push + Pull" with you all. It barely escaped the bottom five here, so it was for the best that I did not send it to WorldVision.

Thanks to everyone who gave points to ::mrc.

Top Bottom