Super Moderator
Staff member
zeAGEnF.png

n7Sxe50.png

click picture

HBkO5fp.png

Last edited:

Krishoes

Re: Western USA | WV101 | We got a budget and artist selected!

This anticipation is... sweet. :p

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV101 | Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho!

Sweet-but-psycho.png

Ausesken

Iā€™ve listened to this at least 50 times in the last days. Knowing that I only have time to listen to music in the evenings, well, not bad eh? :mrgreen:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Iā€™ve listened to this at least 50 times in the last days. Knowing that I only have time to listen to music in the evenings, well, not bad eh? :mrgreen:

Such news. xheat Enjoy the next 50 plays. :lol: It's quite an monopoly it's had on your evening song listening in the last few days. It's hard not to want keep listening though which such a catchy chorus.

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she's screamin'

xsing

Ausesken

Such news. xheat Enjoy the next 50 plays. :lol: It's quite an monopoly it's had on your evening song listening in the last few days. It's hard not to want keep listening though which such a catchy chorus.

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she's screamin'
Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she's screamin'

xsing

Apart from catchy, I like the lyrics XDD I imagine the guy saying 'yeah, one second she wants to murder me and cut me into pieces, but other times she's so sweet that makes me forget it. I definitely forgive she wants to cut my head off' :lol::lol: very normal

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Apart from catchy, I like the lyrics XDD I imagine the guy saying 'yeah, one second she wants to murder me and cut me into pieces, but other times she's so sweet that makes me forget it. I definitely forgive she wants to cut my head off' :lol::lol: very normal

hmm yes. Actually She comes across as someone super high maintainance and needs her BFs attention constantly, and if ever does something else for himself or with anyone else then she loses her mind with him. But in those good moments she is rather sweet, nice and it's like a normal relationship. When in fact, it is anything but and rather toxic.

Actually the lyrics are quite clear on that fact "Cause she messin' with your head" , "people say "Run, don't walk away" " , "She's poison but tasty". Hes trapped in a bad relationship with someone who is quite controlling, manipulative and somewhat dangerous. Really it's a form of domestic abuse looking at it that way. Everyone can see it is a very bad relationship and telling him to end it but he just wont, or can't do it. #ExpertAssessment.

Ausesken

hmm yes. Actually She comes across as someone super high maintainance and needs her BFs attention constantly, and if ever does something else for himself or with anyone else then she loses her mind with him. But in those good moments she is rather sweet, nice and it's like a normal relationship. When in fact, it is anything but and rather toxic.

Actually the lyrics are quite clear on that fact "Cause she messin' with your head" , "people say "Run, don't walk away" " , "She's poison but tasty". Hes trapped in a bad relationship with someone who is quite controlling, manipulative and somewhat dangerous. Really it's a form of domestic abuse looking at it that way. Everyone can see it is a very bad relationship and telling him to end it but he just wont, or can't do it. #ExpertAssessment.

Taking it seriously, of course itā€™s a toxic relationship XD but the song doesnā€™t really say the reasons of her madness. She could be literally a psycho :lol:
Or just a complicated girl. Girls are complicated emotionally speaking. Today at work (when the library was closed) I started crying and couldnā€™t stop, because I was thinking of my grandma. Usually I donā€™t cry for this, but I did today. Canā€™t be a coincidence that hours later I was complaining for the dirty pants xrollinglol

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV101 | Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho

izISB6c.png

CaYdm8q.png

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

just reminding you all of our presence going into the final x

DaFlo

Banned

Is this the future? Posting your entry 2 times from now on :eek: xthink am inspired

Such PQs is a blessing to my hot 7-9/20 I get these days, good luck ^-^

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

Is this the future? Posting your entry 2 times from now on :eek: xthink am inspired

Such PQs is a blessing to my hot 7-9/20 I get these days, good luck ^-^

yes, I'm starting a new trend. Let them inspirational juices flow. Post twice for double the points.

I wouldn't get too used to it, soon enough normal winners and PQs resume. :lol: Enjoy the fact you have deeply alternative and different taste from the mainstream of WV. :cool: Let Argentina be a ray of sunshine in this final x

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Western USA | WV102 | This time for Africa

NBC Western USA said:
eI2Yc8v.png

With our double hosting now over and now able to take part in WV on a more casual level without stressing that we're going to bankrupt ourselves we are able look forward to the next edition of WV. We wont be announcing any artist this time and keep the full details quiet until the LLs. However what we will say is that a recent movie trailer inspired my move to send this song, A song I loved in my childhood and from one of my favourite childhood movies. It is something I never intended on sending it originally for various reasons but in this moment I am too hyped not to send it. I am sure plenty of you will love it also. Some of you who are quite good and figuring stuff out may well be able to figure it out what i've sent but for the rest of you, enjoy waiting and look forward to slaying you all. :cool:

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

AFRIKA PAPRIKA xcheer

hot reveal just for you:

Super hit, listen now Balkania
this is Dr. Costi Forza
presenting Sandra AFRIKAAAAAAAAA
Come on

Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, reggaeton Montenegro
xsing

really tho, a different kind of hit, not party.

DaFlo

Banned

Didn't know about the Pokemon - Africa connection xthink

I see the Detective Pikachu trailer got you pretty hype tho .. I wanna be the very best xsing

Top Bottom