1 0.7%

2 1.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
Basically it is a girl power song or it has a different meaning?

Unfortunately, I don't speak Slovenian but I just think it's about rebirth after some sort of struggle? At least that's what I'm getting from the music video (resurfacing from the water, being naked) and the 2nd half of the song (the second of silence, the sound of waterdrops and them the operatic and dramatic explosion).
You can also see how some dancers are about to drown but they eventually managed to get out of the water.
It's not a "non sense" music video.
They don't tell a story or anything but most images/symbols can be universally understood... and that's what I like. They don't have to throw in English phrases or anything.

But the overall song is very theatrical. General public viewers won't highly support it but I think that :sl: can qualify.

nudiecrudi

But the overall song is very theatrical. General public viewers won't highly support it but I think that :sl: can qualify.
The qualification will depend how this song will "be translated" on stage.
It is not a bad song and what I appreciate most is the language, makes the song more enigmatic and coherent.

Paco Roca

Beginning of the song that gave me the same dark vibes as Evanescence, improved look and more intense charm than Giudi from ESCZ, a "RRAAH!" stolen from Ronela Hajati better incorporated into the song and an overall engaging song.

Raiven gave me a bit of the idea of a "dark Andromache". Where the first made us travel lightly, the second, which is a damned queen, throws us into hell. I understand the madness for her on the part of some of the fandom. She is quenching the thirst of their soul. This is what they need.

Now come the sore parts. Where is the song? I'm watching a show and that's it. A solo of seduction and darkness but the melody? The singer's voice, blessed by the vocal gift of Eastern Europe, is there but is given to a song that is "jerky" and sometimes so repetitive as to be cloying. Are we sure, returning to Andromache, that Raiven will be able to replicate the strength of the video in the main event? Or will we see a “Halo Effect”?

I also fear that in the pre-ESC NF there are too many Metal competitors with dark traits on one side and too many party people on the other. By doing this, Slimane will win in the end 😂 What can I say? Rating :10: for Slovenia's courage and because the final product is good. Less sensational than what you want to show but so far the most impactful ESC musical project xup

Sim

I really like the video clip, nice made.
The song, hmm after the first listening I'm not sure what to find.

In the beginning I think ok that's good, but after 2 minutes this feeling goes away, it doesn't have a real climax.
The singing sounds really good, so curious how this will sound live.

Not a bad effort, but I think staging will be important this year.

6 points for now Slovenia

Fierro

Omg, this looks absolutely epic visually. Chorus is stronger then the rest but I'm still craving for more.
She should nail it on stage though or this won't qualify. If they put Slovenia in the end of semifinal (13-16) the audience will definitely memorize the song.

7/10

Sammy

Veteran
Lot of power, lot of good elements, has a certain hypnotising quality for me but there‘s something lacking. I was waiting the whole song for some climax or ultimate wow-effect that didn‘t come. :7: for the moment.

marty

I like the sound, there are some cool moments but the melody is very boring. I give 5 points.

ag89

It reminds me of Georgia 2023 - and that's the one I really disliked.

Anyway, let's see, I like Raiven so maybe I warm to this.

aef

This is basically the Raiven song I expected. Once again a song with hardly any melody. Once again a song that relies on overdramatic, theatralic presentation. All in all Raiven is among the most overrated Eurovision artists for me. I’ll give the song :5: points.

Tbh this song is a perfect proof of how predictable the classic gay Eurofans are: There is this RRRAAA sound and immediately every cliché fanboy is going wild and yelling YASS QUEEN hahaha. I don’t mean this as an insult but it’s just the truth.

CPV4931

Delivered as expected, well done, Slovenia... could also see a great performance in Malmö here

Magimixer

The first 10 seconds seemed promising, then it lost me. Didn't really connect with it on any level, but maybe I will with time. So it's a 'meh' & a 6 from me for now.

heke1988

:8: for me: this feels like song finished to soon. Otherwise this might get :10: for me. Let's see, how Raiven's live performance Will go.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
This is pretty cool, I'm enjoying the vibe, the chorus and the last part. And it kinda ends just when it got great. However, it's not something that makes me super hyped for. An :8: at the moment ^^

Top Bottom