Contact us

Sakuralia ❀ NSC 232: Victor le Masne - Parade ❀ Congrats 23: Charlotte Cardin - Confetti

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 169: Cirque du Soleil - Cerceaux

NSC 170

Let's start the 170s by staying with the circus. Delve into the magic of the world of Alegria!

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 171 - Is a Eurovision winner coming?

According to sources, SHK is planning something very interesting for NSC 171. Rumor has it that they're in talks with a Eurovision winner to represent them!

Also, the end of another NSC cycle means Congratulations 17 is around the corner! Which one of our 2 qualifiers (Caribbean Blue or The Greatest Show) would you like to see?

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 171 - Is a Eurovision winner coming?

The Greatest Show was woefully underrated - would love to see it get another shot!

And MTV is also currently in talks with a Eurovision act for NSC 171 - things are looking promising, and we're praying for a positive outcome to negotiations xpray

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 171: Duncan Laurence - The Greatest

NSC 171

The rumors are true!

After a subpar appearance at NSC 170, SHK was looking for a fresh start. So after some talks, we are excited and absolutely honored to announce that 2019 Eurovision winner Duncan Laurence will be flying the Sakuralian flag in Emsfrynt!

esc87fan

Duncan Laurence and KEiiNO in the same edition - it's Back to Tel Aviv xlove xup

And they were reunited today for the VGLista Topp 20 show in Oslo! Duncan and KEiiNO have developed quite the friendship since Tel Aviv

esc87fan

Reunion time! :nl::no: ::sak::moi

At the delegates' hotel, Duncan hooked up with his friends from KEiiNO, who are representing Moisantia

16b1a44f-833e-4a56-86dd-0dbd8c0ca118.jpg

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 172: Celebrating our 5th decade!

Even after all the ups and downs of NSC, all the successes and failures... life goes on in Sakuralia. But what drives our people is our dedication and perseverance

We have reached our milestone 50th entry with the arrival of NSC 172, and it promises to be something special!

9Judo9-cherry-blossom-hd-image.png

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 172: Celebrating our 5th decade!

Congrats of your Golden NSC Anniversary Steph - looking forward to seeing what comes next for you. Slay us with a perfect celebratory anthem xheat

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 172: Our 50th Entry ❀ John Williams - The Chairman's Waltz

NSC 172

~*第50回エントリー*~

Do you like sweet plum or cherry?

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ Taking a break

To all my supporters...

After a disastrous run of bad luck the past few editions, I have decided that I will be taking a break in NSC 173 so I can recharge and re-think my strategy. I've sent amazing songs that I have come to enjoy over the past little while, but I have no idea why they haven't been doing so well lately. Different tastes? The misfortune of being in strong semis? I will never know

But I feel I need this break. There's too much going on with me right now so this is the best course of action. I will vote in the current edition's final as required

Arigato gozaimasu for your continued faith in me, and best of luck next edition

-- Steph ❀

dogmeat

I know it's not fun to miss out on the final many times. But just so you know, there's always a few of us enjoying songs you're sending :D

theditz83

Veteran

Sorry to see you take a break Steph, hope it isn't for too long. You have sadly been in some killer semis at times, but the important thing is to never give up. Send the songs you love and be confident that they represent Sakuralia in the best way possible. If even one person can say that your song was a highlight for them, then it's mission accomplished I'd say xup

Catch up soon (probably in WV next edition actually ;) )

Rmetr0

I'm not really into instrumental music. But your last entry is the rare case when I like the song of such a kind. So sad it got underrated because I was pretty sure it would qualify :( And now I like this song even more and maybe it would receive even more than :5: from me if it were in the final...
Btw. Seems you have a little mistake in the title - NSC 170 instead of 172 :)

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

you've sent some nice entries, Steph. :D Not all are so much to my taste but still some have had my votes. I'm sure it's annoying to DNQ often but try not to get too hung up on the results and think of those who do enjoy your entries. Enjoy your break and come back refreshed with a new motivation.

esc87fan

Thanks for all the messages of support, it means a lot!

I was thinking of staging Sakuralia's first ever Uta Gassen (Song Battle), a national final to find an entry for NSC 174. I have a few songs in mind, just need to look for a couple more

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 174

NSC 174 REPORT

SHK has been going through a pile of songs over the past little while looking for the perfect one to help re-ignite Sakuralia in NSC upon its return in edition 174. After some deliberation, they've settled on a shortlist of 3 that they deemed to be high quality and hopeful of reaching the viewers across Natia in a positive way

What will be the ultimate choice? All will be revealed soon

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 174 - Carole & Tuesday ft. Crystal: After the Fire

NSC 174

We felt that this song summarizes our resolve to come back stronger in NSC, the words cannot be truer!

Voice of Carole: Nai Br.XX | Voice of Tuesday: Celeina Ann | Voice of Crystal: Lauren Dyson

esc87fan

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 175 - Duncan Laurence: Love Don't Hate It

NSC 175

Let's not complicate it... Sakuralia has brought Duncan back with his long-awaited second single!

Eulaliya

Re: Sakuralia ❀ NSC 175 - Duncan Laurence: Love Don't Hate It

The music video has been released:

Top Bottom