22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Truskawka

To provide the illusion of choice, theoretically this would have more legitimacy than an internal selection of Blanka
it's the same farce the ndr (germany) has put on multiple times but at least i believe they don't rig it as much (except for nominating songs internally that always end up being put in favourable positions compared to the acts that actually applied lol).
tvp almost hand-picked the jury points to make it impossible for blanka not to win.

crashworld

Veteran
Guess what, I actually love what Poland has given me for the past 3 years.
Rafal was in my top 5, Ochman was my winner (sometimes interchangeable with S10) and now Blanka is my current #1 (and I can see the song staying in my top 5 if the remaining 16 countries continue to give me shite).

FilipFromSweden

Last year's entry was like Mona Lisa compared to this

I bims

Veteran
Can someone summarize how it went down?

Blanka is giving mediocrity to the core :5: points bc I'm not tired of the song yet (cause haven't heard it in full) but will get lower at some point.

Semra

The ESC trophy is definitely going either to someone from the nordic trio or Ukraine?
It would be so fun to see it in Spain or Portugal. Even Czechia maybe. Slovenia (don't think they'll win but I'd like to see ESC in Iberia or East.

Cestrian18

Really sad Jann didn't win, as he clearly stormed the televote, damn juries.

I really think they were onto to something with Gladiator as with a bit of polish I think it would have been competitive.

That being said, Blanka's basic bop is OK and I think it's helped by having very little competition in its genre, but still borderline Q imo, especially if the vocals don't improve dramatically.

ESC94

Oh :pl:, what have you done?? After I really loved Ochman last year this is a big crash to the lower end of my ranking. xcry

This really sounds like one of these cheap "summer hits" the radio stations torture you every summer. It´s terrible on every level and her voice is not good as well. xscared

Przepraszam, but this has to be my third :0: this year, hate every second of it!! xwall

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
Our ESC community would have chosen Аlicja Szemplińska with Dominik Dudek being close 2nd. Jann was a fave, before his live performance. Blanka is in the bottom 3.

Sammy

Veteran
From the first verse of Janns performance, it was pretty clear, that he wouldn't win. That was just a mess... Too bad. I started to like the song.

Truskawka

I can't recall though, but when was the last time we had an entry that was officially released way prior to the start of the new ESC season. I mean "Solo" is released way back in Sep 2022 and now with 10mil views for her music video on YouTube. I take it that it's a hit in Poland at the very least?
radio and tvp (letting her perform at nye when nobody knew her nor the song) have been payola'ing tf out of this song.

shameless

Oh yeah, another country that gave away a surefire top 5 placement for a lukewarm song for – which reason exactly?

If Janns performance was a mess it's shame though. Margaret curse? :/

Top Bottom