22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gigi_copp3

The only one who could have delivered well was Alicja (alongside with Dominik but the latter's song was not so good)

EscGeek

Veteran
YEEEEEEEES xyaaayxyaaayxyaaay

Finally I have a song like this at eurovision! My hands are shaking and i'm sweating right now. This win goes out for Margaret and Daria and others alike across europe that had always failed to go to eurovision.

Poland could be my 2023 winner. Based on all of the information i know so far, only a few countries could be a threat. (Mainly Ikke and Edgar Allan Poe, and i wouldn't dare to rule out Israel and Georgia), But as it stands, Poland is absolutely destroying the competition right now.

The song is structured similarly as Teo's "Cheesecake". I have no knowledge about musical termiology so i can't really elaborate further, but the beat makes me wanna move and it's so enjoyable to listen to.

This is without a doubt my favorite polish entry of all times. My eyes are enjoying Blanka just as much as my ears. xlove

THANK YOU POLAND!

Etanna

Blanka won.
They didn't show us the televote just final results so we don't know who actually won the televote.

TBH I'm not surprised that Blanka won since she's being promoted by TVP for months now. She performed her song at their New Year's Eve show being not known at all lol.
I bet TVP told the juries how to vote.
Didn't they say that in case of a tie, the jury vote would overweight the decision? There was basically no way Jann could have won at that point

Mainshow

Veteran
And they should have done Rafal was robbed but serious nearly all Polish NQs are down to jury

It´s not like Pali sie (#10) and Light Me Up (#10) did much in televoting (Tulia were able to sing and Light Me Up was a well-produced song, at least).

I can totally see Poland qualify but it´s not a given - The Polish diaspora can be quite unsupportive.

ekzuu

The song is ok, but the presentation is really boring for me... The singer just sings and looks pretty but doesn't really give anything else as she has literally no charisma/personality, at least that's how it seems for me. But songwise I kinda like it because it is bop and in recap it stood out, but overall it lacks dynamic.

crashworld

Veteran
YEEEEEEEES xyaaayxyaaayxyaaay

Finally I have a song like this at eurovision! My hands are shaking and i'm sweating right now. This win goes out for Margaret and Daria and others alike across europe that had always failed to go to eurovision.

Poland could be my 2023 winner. Based on all of the information i know so far, only a few countries could be a threat. (Mainly Ikke and Edgar Allan Poe, and i wouldn't dare to rule out Israel and Georgia), But as it stands, Poland is absolutely destroying the competition right now.

The song is structured similarly as Teo's "Cheesecake". I have no knowledge about musical termiology so i can't really elaborate further, but the beat makes me wanna move and it's so enjoyable to listen to.

This is without a doubt my favorite polish entry of all times. My eyes are enjoying Blanka just as much as my ears. xlove

THANK YOU POLAND!

We are celebrating together, huns! Poland is now my no. 1 also! I can't believe it. #blankaFTW

Ezio

Veteran
ugh, I’m bored

gigi_copp3

Well, they could hire a back singer and pull and Aphrodisiac... boom, top 10 televote for Blanka because the song slaps

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think this is quite possibly the funniest end to a national final in recent memory. I was howling.

Solo is catchy, trashy fun. It was my joint fave in this NF along with Alicja (the jury did her absolutely filthy). Jann I thought prior to his performance was the best choice for Poland, but after experiencing it live I felt differently. Is Blanka any better? No but my sweet tooth for campy little pop songs enjoys it more, so I'm happy.

And the (I'm heavily assuming) Jann fans in that hall tonight learned a valuable lesson. Don't laugh at someone else's misfortune as karma is often waiting right around the corner.

:7: points for Blanka xheya

Top Bottom