22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Truskawka

hello everyone, i just made an account because i have to say that tvp rigged the s*** out of this.
blanka isn't even "bad" it's just so painfully mid and will go absolutely nowhere.

they clearly put gladiator 4th because they knew he had no chance at winning being put outside the top 3 because solo would have to place at 5 or below in the televote for it not to win the whole thing which in an absymal semi like this (okay it wasn't that bad but there were like 3 1/2 good songs in this) just isn't realistic.

Last edited:

MopManMoss

Veteran
It´s not like Pali sie (#10) and Light Me Up (#10) did much in televoting (Tulia were able to sing and Light Me Up was a well-produced song, at least).

I can totally see Poland qualify but it´s not a given - The Polish diaspora can be quite unsupportive.
Tulia only NQ'd because a Czech jury member did their scores backwards though

Kruto

Blanka won.
They didn't show us the televote just final results so we don't know who actually won the televote.

TBH I'm not surprised that Blanka won since she's being promoted by TVP for months now. She performed her song at their New Year's Eve show being not known at all lol.
I bet TVP told the juries how to vote.
Why didn't they just internally select Blanka then?

Well I guess I have a new last place...

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
YEEEEEEEES xyaaayxyaaayxyaaay

Finally I have a song like this at eurovision! My hands are shaking and i'm sweating right now. This win goes out for Margaret and Daria and others alike across europe that had always failed to go to eurovision.

Poland could be my 2023 winner. Based on all of the information i know so far, only a few countries could be a threat. (Mainly Ikke and Edgar Allan Poe, and i wouldn't dare to rule out Israel and Georgia), But as it stands, Poland is absolutely destroying the competition right now.

The song is structured similarly as Teo's "Cheesecake". I have no knowledge about musical termiology so i can't really elaborate further, but the beat makes me wanna move and it's so enjoyable to listen to.

This is without a doubt my favorite polish entry of all times. My eyes are enjoying Blanka just as much as my ears. xlove

THANK YOU POLAND!
Cool someone's happy tonight :)
But, PLEASE, "my favorite polish entry of all times", like, wut?

blackout

Her performance gives me “go girl give us nothing” vibe. It’s catchy song but her vocals and luck of energy looks like AliExpress Dua Lipa.

Solid 4

Semra

I only watched Jann's performance so far. The song was really good. Too bad his vocals were so weak.
I must have misunderstood completely then. I always thought his vocals were supposed to be whispery weak and soft in some parts of the song. It's a style. And other parts powerful. Those last notes were incredible! He is trained in opera and didn't he even work at the opera somewhere? He sang lovely as a little kid.

Deleted member 12761

The song is okay. It gives me Malta vibes. Her vocals are weak. This is definitely not going to be a jury favorite but I do think that Poland can qualify with this. There are much worse songs than this in the SFs.

:5: points

Arion

Didn't they say that in case of a tie, the jury vote would overweight the decision? There was basically no way Jann could have won at that point
They did. Right before announcing the final results that in case of tie jury vote selects the winner.

crashworld

Veteran
I can't recall though, but when was the last time we had an entry that was officially released way prior to the start of the new ESC season. I mean "Solo" is released way back in Sep 2022 and now with 10mil views for her music video on YouTube. I take it that it's a hit in Poland at the very least?

FilipFromSweden

This is the most ''ok'' song I've ever heard :2:

Top Bottom