mauve

Veteran
This selection is quite good!

1. Jann - Gladiator
2. NATASZA - Lift U Up
3. Alicja Szemplińska – New Home
4. Felivers – Never Back Down
5. Maja Hyży - Never Hide

For me Jann is still my favorite over all as it is oustanding from the rest, but I also unfortunately doubt that the Jury will give many points. :( Would be a missed opportunity! About Alicja: a bit disappointed tbh. Her other song was so much stronger, but yes her voice is still incredible and the song still is one of my fave ballads this year. I like it so much more than Alika's for example. Also some nice bops in this selection. Well done, Poland!

Semra

Oh definitely. The closer to tbsewhneabcdefg, the more pessimistic I'm getting about it all. And it's likely that there will be no tie. I can easily see them putting Jann as their 3rd - or even lower - surely after Blanka and probably Alicja - and even if Jann wins the public vote, Blanka will most likely still come 2nd.

It starts to look like a walk in the park for Blanka, regardless of how many people would prefer Jann over her.
Don't the juries want to win? They must see the popularity Jann's song is receiving internationally?

hijirio

Veteran
I know the chances of this winning is close to San Marino winning to the whole thing, but let me dream

I am in LOVE with this. It's so Sza

Might be an unpopular opinion but I am looking forward to when Europe will reach USA's level to normalize songs like this, I also think F word or bitch should be allowed in lyrics. Family morals and values are so 20th century.

Last edited:

Semra

Poland please do the right thing and send Blanka to ESC. I am in need of a girlie pop song that is severely lacking in this year's contest. I don't care how many backing singers or how much pre-recorded vocals Blanka is going to need, just give her all the help she needs just so she can save this year's contest.
You might get it from Iceland this year (girlie pop)

burrito

Just a thought.

Out of 10 acts we have today, five (!) were included in this year's tvp's Sylwester Marzeń lineup (Yan, Blanka, Felivers, Kuba, Maja Hyży) and two originate from tvp's The Voice (Alicja, Dominik).

There's probably something to make out of this.

burrito

Don't the juries want to win? They must see the popularity Jann's song is receiving internationally?

I'd rather expect willingness to provide a platform to show off to someone whom they prefer. It's not necessarily about winning. Although I'd love to be proven wrong today.

Semra

I'd rather expect willingness to provide a platform to show off to someone whom they prefer. It's not necessarily about winning. Although I'd love to be proven wrong today.
I feel you. The losses of favorites in different national finals is starting to take it's toll on me... I don't dare to hope anymore. Anyway, I haven't seen his live, he may disappoint. But I don't believe he will with that beautiful voice. Staging will be difficult and the song maybe lose it's mysterious edginess.

burrito

I feel you. The losses of favorites in different national finals is starting to take it's toll on me... I don't dare to hope anymore. Anyway, I haven't seen his live, he may disappoint. But I don't believe he will with that beautiful voice. Staging will be difficult and the song maybe lose it's mysterious edginess.

True, his live performance is still a big unknown. Transfering the vibe to the live stage will be made even harder given that we are notoriously bad when it comes to stagings - not to mention that if this year's nf will be similar to the last one, I have no idea how he's going to make it work.

Mainshow

Veteran
At what time does it start? I´ve read 4:30 CET (Eurovoix) and 5:30 CET (FB Eurowizja) so far.

Semra

True, his live performance is still a big unknown. Transfering the vibe to the live stage will be made even harder given that we are notoriously bad when it comes to stagings - not to mention that if this year's nf will be similar to the last one, I have no idea how he's going to make it work.
Come to think about it; Jann is the one who should be crawling around in Loreen's "crawling box"/whatever it is... With her money, staging and crawling box he would win ;)

burrito

Come to think about it; Jann is the one who should be crawling around in Loreen's "crawling box"/whatever it is... With her money, staging and crawling box he would win ;)

I'm all for #crawlingboxforpoland

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here for the NF, got the news or something. Am I on the right stream? :'D

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes you are! We had some "Reklama" but it just started.

The quality is absolutely tragic for me, it keeps buffering literally every other second.

edit: nvm got one that works.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Top Bottom