Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK: 125, 126 + 127 decided!

Awww.... found an old reaction of **n**** on my next entry:

much too squeaky :?

:mrgreen:

125: Eastside, Westside, please go to our Website // Mood: Crazy

I think i won't reveal the entry this time before the semis...

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK... using random.org is stupid

Sorry, if anyone liked this entry... but with every day going by since i sent the entry, i came more and more to the conclusion that using random.org for a song decision is too silly.

I will take now time untill 2:00 CET and will try to decide an entry untill then. If i can't decide, i will skip next edition.

Paper7

Above The Clouds Of Pompeii

Paper NSC 125 & INK

Bear's Den - Above The Clouds Of Pompeii

Maybe the most atypical entry from me so far, so reduced in the sound, no electronic elements and also the voices are from a type, i often dislike... but i simply love this song and it's great lyrics! ...and thats why i always was a bit afraid to send it, but i hope i won't be the only one who sees the beauty in it. xlove

Paper7

Re: Above The Clouds Of Pompeii

Also in this thread:

Big Thanks!!!

to everony who made this awesome and very unexpected winning possible... so close! :eek:

The next entry is already decided: (No, it wasn't)

Secret Someones - Headfirst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6soohxpw1w0

Fell in love with this on Friday... and i now replace it with my planned entry, also because im PQed as a winner and i will see if that planned one can make it trough semis or not :)

Paper7

Re: Above The Clouds Of Pompeii

Argh, it happened again... i have decided for my entry too early and the planned entry already lost it's appeal on me and becames a bit too bland... still good, but not good enough.

So here it is finally: The 15 minutes of music i became to love that much this year:

Paper
NSC 126 & INK

Snarky Puppy, Metropole Orkest - The Curtain

Just love it! Nothing more to say! xheart

Salmon

Re: Paper & INK 1 2 6 Entry change: 15 minutes of music! :eek:

Paper7

Paper7

Next ::pap entry is decided by tinchey xcheers

Will have something to do with something you can see on this page of my thread. :eek:

Luki

I always thought the flag was a hat. hihi

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK 1 2 6 -> 15 minutes of music! :eek:

Urgh... i've counted all entries i sent, officially announced, send and then retired again, all NF entries and all entries i stated as possible in this thread together and ended up with the number 155 xshock

And i still didnt remembered all, would be maybe 200 with all of them... a Big NF i cancelled not long ago had alone arround 20 entries ^^

And a facepalm for 22* entries in total i announced and tock back later xfacepalm At least, there won't be much more of them (beside the Big NF), i nearly remembered every
of them.

*8 of them would have been in the prepared RLD tribute NF which were never posted, NF happened many editions later with 6 of them and new ones

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK 1 2 6 -> 15 minutes of music! :eek:

All possible entries of Paperland and Paper & INK, includes:

- only announced ones which i later took back
- entries i posted, that they are possible
- entries which i just wrote about in the thread, even if i didnt posted them.

This list is far from being complete, because i can't remember/have written down all stuff.

You can also download it and view it in Excel if you want, just scroll down. ;)

I uploaded this anyway, so if one will take a closer look:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dpvsok

nekoisneko

Re: Paper & INK 1 2 7 Now you will date my avatar!

Oh wow,

I was going to send Monkey Majik as well in this edition :')

well, gonna find other entry then...

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK 1 2 7 Now you will date my avatar!

Hope, you found another song to send :D

This song was indirectly also the reason why i discovered the South Korean Market (because of m-flo and their collaboration with Clazziquai Project).

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK

Next entry is decided!

I never had such a hard time for deciding an entry before this time... that's because i randomized my list completely and started from the beginning with marking my favourites out of the possibilities. 119 possible entries were left in the first round for NSC 128 one week ago... still over 50 in the second round. :eek:

6 songs were still left today and i wanted to finally decide it tonight... and i did. :eek:

Expect this for NSC 128:

Is it Hip-Hop? Or is it not? Who knows?

Only thing i will say: it is one of the songs in the list of "All possible songs for Paperland/Paper & INK"... i already announced it once as entry (only talked about that i'm sure i will send this [description] song, doesnt revealed it) and it was already in two secret NF's... it's so undeserved that it never made it to NSC, but now finally the time for it will come! :eek:

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK... entry change? Skipping? or staying? talk to me again when i'm sane again.

Okay, sorry to all who liked my first song more than the one i've choosen now... but i am in such a wrong mood atm for the first one. I was so stressed the last days and will probably be the next ones too because of big changes in my life and i need something more calm, so i decided to send the song i originally considered for next edition :eek:

This is it:

Paper NSC 128 & INK

Taylor Davis - Song of Time and Song of Storms

Link (only song and videoclip): https://www.youtube.com/v/CIXCL5VR9Ho?start=0&end=165&autoplay=1&vq=hd720

I loved this game so much and sometimes i just loved to stay in the Windmill and listen to the Song of Storms xlove

Had her also for many months on my list, but didnt sent it in the end also because someone else (ans mum) sent her with another song ^^ Now after a long break i listened again to it trough my internal selection for this edition and fell in love again with it xheart tbh: i love it now even more than i did before :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Re: Paper & INK 1 2 8 Ocarina of Time

What an iconic piece of music xheart

Top Bottom