Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK: NF for NSC 120 \/////\ Noizeland 120: Fol'kneri - Rozova-bêr'ozova (Promo Inside)

Havn't had it, but thanks anyway ^^

Next entry is decided... i guess. If no other one send it and that is the first time it wouldnt be a big surprise ^^

Hint:
Geld_essen_288415.jpg

sigi

Re: Paper & INK: NF for NSC 120 \/////\ Noizeland 120: Fol'kneri - Rozova-bêr'ozova (Promo Inside)

Money Boy? :mrgreen:

Salmon

Money Boy? :mrgreen:

Oh God, the terrible memories... with my friends, this was popular when we were, like, twelve years old. xfacepalm

sigi

Oh God, the terrible memories... with my friends, this was popular when we were, like, twelve years old xfacepalm

:D .....anyway good luck to Paper and Inc. :mrgreen:

Paper7

oh, it seems i didnt send my answer days ago :D

Sounded like:

Why do everybody wanna suggest me moneyboy? :? They did it already some weeks ago in WV for Austria.... :lol:

WV-Suggestion:
Considering your current and your last entry, the next entry is consequently this one:

:mrgreen:

But seriously, as Carrie said before, there are people who loves this song and there are people who just can't stand it. At the end songs like that brings more variety to the contest which is very positive and I'm curious how this song will do
http://www.escunited.com/threads/10...orning-Light?p=1405262&viewfull=1#post1405262

(Note: in the last sentence he talks about the song OM which was my entry in the last edition.)

But again about Moneyboy:

BIG NO! ^^

But like often as i early post something about next entry.... it happened again: i found another song which is now a big contender to the Money-Bread :eek:

Hint for this new one:

shane-shu-i-see-sheep-fall-from-the-sky-animat.jpg

You may remember this underrated Paperian entry xlove

I think one of the two will it be... one of them is not so typical for me (happy pop song) the other one is :D

Maybe i will make a picture NF with them ^^ Or maybe it will be another song... i know nothing tbh :eek:

Oh.... and vote for Noizeland in the final! :cool:

sigi

oh, it seems i didnt send my answer days ago :D

Sounded like:

Why do everybody wanna suggest me moneyboy? :? They did it already some weeks ago in WV for Austria.... :lol:

WV-Suggestion:

http://www.escunited.com/threads/10...orning-Light?p=1405262&viewfull=1#post1405262

(Note: in the last sentence he talks about the song OM which was my entry in the last edition.)

But again about Moneyboy:

BIG NO! ^^

But like often as i early post something about next entry.... it happened again: i found another song which is now a big contender to the Money-Bread :eek:

Hint for this new one:

shane-shu-i-see-sheep-fall-from-the-sky-animat.jpg

You may remember this underrated Paperian entry xlove

I think one of the two will it be... one of them is not so typical for me (happy pop song) the other one is :D

Maybe i will make a picture NF with them ^^ Or maybe it will be another song... i now nothing tbh :eek:

Oh.... and vote for Noizeland in the final! :cool:

Ok....it is "People Are Sheep And Their Money Is Cheap"

or Pitschi Pitschi Popo?

Paper7

Ok....it is "People Are Sheep And Their Money Is Cheap"

or Pitschi Pitschi Popo?

The first one: Every hint = one entry, quite nice song, but no papendink feeling for me ^^

The second one: Alexander Marcus is fun in the right mood, but naah, would never sent him and i didnt understand the link you've made :D

Ah, and in the meantime im pretty sure i will count on the sheeps :)

sigi

Re: Paper & INK 1 2 1 Tick tock ° make me creep ° neverending ° counting sheep ° never get no sleep!

I fell asleep at 1:33 :D

good luck...... :cool: awesome song

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK 1 2 1 Tick tock ° make me creep ° neverending ° counting sheep ° never get no sleep!

Official video is out:

I like it, alltough the Mr. Bean version was also quite good ^^

You can find the lyrics below the video if you want.

Paper7

Because i'm simply not able to choose between the awesome songs on top of my list, a Secret NF for next edition is going on, Yoni will decide it! Im sure it will be great! Also because every song of the 9 is awesome! :D

Paper7

Let the shout-outs locked up in our mouth

Thanks to Yoni for bringing clarity to the whole thing with deciding the entry of Paper & INK for this edition! :) Here it is:

Paper NSC 122 & INK

HollySiz - The Light

Paper7

Paper & INK 1 2 3

NF cancelled!

Without a point system this time... just choose a song you dont want to be next ::pap entry and kill it! Be bad, be nasty and show no regrets! :twisted: You have one shot in your gun per 24 hours (means you can kill again 24 hours after your first kill, a third time 24 hours after your second kill and so on...), so you can kill again and again and again and again if you are the only one who wants to play this game! :cool:

Summary:
  • Kill the song you dislike the most
  • Kill once every 1440 minutes (24 hours)

[songs deleted]

How to kill:
Just copy the list of the last murder before you and delete the song which you want to kill out of the list (maybe good if you mention below the list which song you've killed).

Feel free to play it unfair, to dont listen to other songs before killing a song, or kill a song just because the artist, song name or whatever you hate! Or just let choose random.org three songs to listen to for you and kill just one of them... do it like you want!

Last song standing will be ::pap entry of the next edition! :eek:

The songs are a colourfull mix of songs which are new to me (and im very unsure if i should send them) and other songs which are since a long time on my list and deserves at least one chance to finally enter NSC after so many times i considered them as entry. I hope none of the entries were already on NSC, most times i controll that before adding an entry to my list... but if i made a mistake, feel free to add an extra kill to songs which are not eligible with mentioning the reason.

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK 1 2 3 | Be a killer! Only one song can survive! (NF)

NF started already! :D

I'm curious if enough people will vote in it to have a winner ^^ Im not sure if there will be, maybe i will have to cancel this in arround 3 days because no one wants to vote in it :D

I know there are (too) many songs... maybe you should just follow my suggestion: let random.org choose 3 songs for you and kill the weakest of these 3 songs at the beginning and start later to listen to all songs, when there are fewer of them left.

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK 1 2 3 (Like expected: NF cancelled)

Lach... i expected it... no one voted in the first 32 hours :mrgreen: And thats bad in a NF-type like this...

So lets simply end it, i dont think to wait more time would change much. It was a late in the night idea... and i honestly find it already a bit bad as the idea itself, but the moment was even worse than the idea :lol: Would also have been hard to get enough people to vote at a normal time of the year, but its simply impossible at ESC-time i guess ^^

Don't know what happens now, i've choosen that because of my ongoing troubles with choosing an entry. I have enough great entries, but simply can't decide one and didn't wanted to have another secret NF or just a normal type NF. Maybe i should finally do my first skip of an edition after 40 consecutive particpations.

Sabrewulf238

Re: Paper & INK

It's possible nobody voted because the results of NSC 122 were delayed.

I've already listened to some of your songs and I plan to listen to the rest after NSC 122 is finished.

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK

It's possible nobody voted because the results of NSC 122 were delayed.

I've already listened to some of your songs and I plan to listen to the rest after NSC 122 is finished.

Ah, i dont think that. There where just to many songs for most people, i think.

In the meantime i've did a internal NF with many songs to listen to. Now i have choosen an entry (fell in love with it) and i'm so sorry if you used much time for listening to the songs. :? I can offer you that: if you want, choose an entry out of the songs i've posted for the NF and i will send it to NSC124. :)

Paper7

Drinking untill we pixelate

Paper NSC 123 & INK

Bombs Away - Drunk Arcade

This is so great in that many ways! xheart
I simply had to change my entry, this has to be sent now, not later! ^^

Top Bottom