Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Paper7

Re: Paper & INK

Paper NSC 132 (maybe?) & INK

... or ...

Paper 50th anniversairy in NSC hymn (???) & INK

Shaan, Sangeet Haldipur & Wrisha Dutta
Happy Bird Day

I'm not sure if this will really be my entry or just our anniversairy song for 50 years of ::pap! :mrgreen:

It honestly doesnt feel like i will already send my 50th entry in edition 132! After an over one year waiting time i've joined the roster in NSC83 (Yay!) and now i'm still here ^^ Had a great time here! Thank you, NSC Community! :)

Btw: i think i will decide before i go to bed ^^ And i think i will go before 03:00 CET.

Paper7

Re: 50 Years of ::pap in NSC! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Birthday! Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthdaay! Happy!!! Birthday!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRD DAY!!! BIRD DAY!!!

Okaaaay.... its now a fight between two songs... :eek:

India versus Japan! :eek:

Paper7

Re: 50 Years of ::pap in NSC! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Birthday! Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthdaay! Happy!!! Birthday!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRD DAY!!! BIRD DAY!!!

okay, couldnt made a decision and another internal NF is grown to a (half) secret NF :eek:

Decision will be made by....
[MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] ! :)

Good night! ^^

sigi

Congrats Sven xcheers xcheer xcheers

1281985534969084.jpeg

Paper7

Withdrawing

Choose the last entry of Paperland!!! (Secret NF for 133, informations about the NF in the next posting)

First of all: This will be the last entry from Paperland, not the last entry from me! :)

I could write a story about a forest fire which spread from ::rum to us and nearly completely destroys Paperland, about an atomic bomb, about an Earthquake who let collapse the high mountains arround Paperland and how it bury the country under all the scree which rolled down on it... but i simply love Paperland too much to do that. xrose

So let's just say: The Paperian delegation lost its verve a bit and for now, just the INK delegation will stay in NSC. :eek: Paper & INK will still be a country together, but INK will join from NSC 134 on (if possible, i think we will have to clear that ^^) solely as a region like in WV and entries will only come from the INK-Part of the country.

And according to this, we made a new national symbol for INK:

The old flag:

The new coat of arms of INK:

The whole (the pentagon) represents the tents of the INKish people, like the same figure in the Paper & INK flag does, the blue and the black represents the river Shwartz, the black represents the main export product (the ink) too, the yellow represents the sun and the orange represents the desert.

Now about the real life reasons for my decision:
I dont have as much time for NSC as i had in the past. That is because of a drastic change at the end of 2015 and as strange as that may seem to some people: For me it was always the most time consuming and (more important) most stressfull part of this contest to find the right entry. Not that i have to few good songs... i always have to many i love! xheart And i'm pretty bad in making decisions anyway.

I had thoughts of withdrawing since then and especially as Luki from Illumia (who joined this contest together with me in NSC 83) left the contest, the've growed. But in the end: my heart still love the Nation Song Contest, so i decided that i will - instead of withdrawing - simply reduce the range where i can choose a song from drastically. Only other way would have been to always have NF's, to never make decisions by myself... but i already disliked, that i made that so many times in the past (please note: i still appreciate that people took the pressure from decision making from me), that wasn't a real choice for the future.

Paperland may come back to NSC, after i've made it trough all the chances i have and will have in my life... but i dont think that will happen before 2017.

I'm sorry for all who preffered Paperland over INK, but atm its the only solution for me. I hope you will also enjoy some of the INK entries i will send. :)

Paper7

Re: Paperland is withdrawing for next edition! Choose the last entry for it, if you want. (Secret NF for NSC 133)

The Secret NF for NSC 133:

It's pretty simple.

If you want to join:
  • Send us a PM or post your wish in this thread
  • You will receive as soon as possible a PM with four songs from our big list we have for Paperland
  • Now choose (you have time untill the winner of NSC 132 is revealed) which song should reach the final round of the NF*
  • Final round of the NF with an usual point system

*not sure if open (Secret NF participants will have a bit bigger influence on the result in that case ^^) or still a secret NF, depends a bit on the number of participants.

I hope for at least 4 participants, would be great to have more :)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Re: Paperland will withdraw after the next edition! :eek: Choose the last entry for it, if you like. (Secret NF for NSC 133)

A moment of fear when I read the thread title, I thought you were leaving. :eek: But I'm looking forward to more INK entries. :D

Salmon

Re: Paperland will withdraw after the next edition! :eek: Choose the last entry for it, if you like. (Secret NF for NSC 133)

Ich mach’ gerne mit.

Paper7

We have 3 participants so far... will at least one more enter? :)

anselm

I'm in too :eek:

Paper7

Sorted my list out and i think thats now a range of possible entries, i can deal with :D

Original Paper & INK list:
380 songs

INK list:
64 songs

I will still try to bring diversity to my entries, alltough they will from 134 on all have an electronic style.

Thanks to all who entered the secret NF, i wanted at least one last paperian entry, but i simply wouldnt be able to decide which song deserves to be that one. If someone will still join: you have time untill tomorrow, 16th of february, 23:59 CET.

Deadline for the voting in the NF stays like it is: The revealing of the winner of NSC132.

Paper7

Let's start to reveal which songs made it to the final NF :eek:

Oh, and again big thanks to the ones who've chosen a song for this! :)

First song was choosen by [MENTION=14724]Karhu[/MENTION], its a song from OY, a band from :ch: and its with african rhytms and a video who was shot somewhere on that continent:

Paper7

Next song choice came from [MENTION=8036]Salmon[/MENTION], he has choosen a song which i found on a virtual journey trough the music scene of Israel, they make some kind of rocky/electronical (non-INK) instrumental music. I especially liked this one:

Paper7

The third song was choosen by [MENTION=9449]Yoni[/MENTION]... this song is a fake FIC (the Skype-Contest) winner :D it won the fake edition i made after being frustrated that i always missed the contest on the convos. Because i couldnt vote for my own song, it won (because of the lack of contenders) with zero points! :eek:

Now we will finally see it in a real competition, maybe also in the big one?

Paper7

The 4th and 2ndlast song was choosen by [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION], i found this one some years ago as i took a listening trough the songs in the canadian charts... i first didnt noticed it that much, but it was a big grower. I especially like the second part of the song, when the unique voice of Karen Black starts.

Paper7

The last song was choosen by [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] and i honestly dont remember how i found this... but its one of the few ballads i really enjoy and where i like the voice of the singer. I also like the pictures from the movie which are used in the MV, maybe i should watch it ^^ Song and movie are out of China.

Paper7

Voting-Style!

We appreciate every vote, the NF is no secret anymore! :)

Please send your voting to me in the 12-8-3-0-0 style.

And as a reward for choosing the entries for the final round of the NF we have a...
...special voting option for the five, who have chosen the songs:
If you want, choose the song you dislike the most (or like the least). This song will get -3 points.

Top Bottom